F.S. 1995 (REAL M3) 5spd

Its time for me to part with the M… Ive had it floating around for a few years now n I really don't have any time to put in to it, let alone I can't even find time 2 drive it anymore (drove it twice this year)!!
Its a 95' M3, Avus blue, light interior, 5 speed, adj. coil overs, Dinan intake, tinted windows, cat back exhaust, (forgot witch at the moment) a few other things also that I can't remember…
As for the car… its in decent shape, needs a lil time and care, but runs and drives great!! It is a lil higher mileage, but nothing real extreme.
Now, if Ur wondering why Im bein a lil vague in description, its for the simple fact I don't want any1 talking ish about the listing, n I deff don't want 2 scare any1 away that its not a GARAGE QUEEN!
ANY 1 at all thats SERIOUSLY interested in it, please feel free to call me at any time at 630-546-0545 n we can talk about it in detail, I can then send pics, or we can cut the fat n we can set up a time for U 2 come check it out…
As for price.. Im not really sure way I wanna list it at exactly, but I have a bottom line price in mind thats by no means out of reach for any1!!!
Lets start at $4750 OBO… Thats a good number that I kno every1 can afford, and Im still willing 2 work a lil on that…..
photo-2.JPG

heartbreaker68

Officer, I swear..... It wasn't me....
Sep 10, 2004
Elgin
mileage is in the 190's….. Now I kno thats join 2 scare some folks a lil but, the motor is solid! And any who knows theses cars.. Knows that means nothing 2 some1 that loves the E36 M's.
Has very minor cosmetic issues.. But obviously its NOT a garage queen… Or I would b selling it for $8K+!!

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
mileage is in the 190's….. Now I kno thats join 2 scare some folks a lil but, the motor is solid! And any who knows theses cars.. Knows that means nothing 2 some1 that loves the E36 M's.
Has very minor cosmetic issues.. But obviously its NOT a garage queen… Or I would b selling it for $8K+!!

So whats the exact mileage?

What are the compression numbers on the engine?

What are the Cosmetic Issues?

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
It seems as though you're negating to post certain details because it would turn people off at the given price or you're unsure of the exact issues the car has and would rather let someone "see for themselves" when they get there. Being up front and honest is a great way to have a good sale on a forum... otherwise someone comes out there, sees that the car is a pile, and then reports back spilling every dirty detail. I'd rather be told of issues on a car before making the trip to come see it and know exactly what I'm getting in to, rather than be surprised after wasting my time to come see it and taking a walk from the deal.

I don't see an issue with the price at the mileage if it's a clean car (rust wise)

-Compression numbers are good to have
-Better pictures that show the ENTIRE car (with those aforementioned cosmetic issues)
-Exact mileage

etc etc... It all helps build credibility as a buyer.

heartbreaker68

Sep 10, 2004
Elgin
Since u r 2 lazy 2 type the word to, Im going to pass. Really weird 2 not just post the mileage in the 1st post. This a salvage title or something?

Well… 2 respond to t Ur statements… U apparently FULLY understood way I was saying…. As 4 the title… its a clean n clear title no salvage… not exactly sure why U would go in that direction cause I didn't put mileage??
Also as I stated in a previous post, I didn't put mileage up cause it would automatically scare the AVERAGE person away since the reg person will think a vehicle like this should have under 100k on it. ALSO as I stated this is NOT a garage queen M3!! It was driven and cared for!!!!!
Is there anything else thats I need 2 clear up…..????

heartbreaker68

Sep 10, 2004
Elgin
While we wait, what do you guys think is A. higher mileage and B. Extreme mileage?

A. 105,000

B. 160,000

I have to ask…… Why is a vehicle from 95' with over 160k considered extreme mileage?? miles are miles, right..?? I understand that every1 ould like low miles on any vehicle, but wouldn't judging the frame, chassis and other components on there condition or upkeep b a better way of judging vehicles of age??
Thats the way I do it, considering only I will see the mileage when I drive my cars??

Thread Info