Fall Garage Sale

ojigwg.jpg

1zpma2e.jpg

^^^Chrome Coolant overflow tank from a Flexolite radiator/fan combo unused. I have 2 both just the tank. $40 each they sell new for $79.99 with a bracket and tube with it I might be able to find the tubes for them but no promises

24ytyf5.jpg

152mg77.jpg

316xbhu.jpg

^^^CSR rotatable thermostat housing for SBF's. Rotates 360 degrees comes with the heater core hold plugged with an aluminum screw in plug. I have another size outlet tube for it POSSIBLY not 100% sure if I do have a different size or I'm using it already. But if its not the right size outlet they sell the different sizes for ya it just screws in. Don't have the O ring for it anymore you can use a make a gasket sealant stuff or use your own Oring. $40. They sell for $100+

nwg0m0.jpg

^^^Small SNOW meth kit tank only. No cap $5

334817a.jpg

^^^1994 Mark 8 32v Bheads fully assembled. And 1994 Mark 8 crankshaft.
$250 for the heads $75 for the crank

14b88sx.jpg

^^^Used for couple thousand miles at most magnaflow cats 2.5in inlet and outlet. Ends chewed up a little. SOLD

2a8ivte.jpg

^^^Stock 03 panther (Crown Victoria, Grand Marquis, Town Car) exhaust manifolds with a little under 50k miles. $20

zwn52c.jpg

^^^Stock 03 panther (Crown Victoria, Grand Marquis, Town Car) cats with o2 sensors with a little under 50k miles $30

rlguvp.jpg

^^^Plastic fuel cell no sump with an intake pump (not sure if it works) I can get the dimensions but not sure the capacity just that it's kinda large and came out of an offroad jeep. $50

25s6byv.jpg

^^^80mm MAF (4 prong plug) $35

286y7oi.jpg

^^^RCI V-type 5 point harness. New but was sitting around for a little while used for mocking up and stuff. Not sure if expired or not but it looks like brand new $50

2 steelie 4 lug rims from a fox body with tires. Was used for roller so not sure how good the tires are but they have tread still I know. $45 for the set

Brand new stock thermostat housing for a SBF with gasket IIRC $5

Prices are OBO and don't include shipping. Any questions just ask

dlaude6

Regular
Mar 27, 2009
New Lenox, IL
Yeah scrap yards will try to screw you, you'd get more online. eBay is pretty legit. Got about $60/cat when I sold the stock 99-04 mustang gt 4 cats on there. Usually the end users buying from there so you get a little more. Could also try some cat buying sites. Some places even send pre-paid labels.

Anyway, not to get off topic, but if no one wants those 4 pictured above and you don't want to deal with them, I'll take them.

ajdereicup

Measly little 4.6 2v in a boat
Oct 30, 2012
Lombard
Yeah the closest junkyard to me that mainly deals with scrap is a ripoff. I emailed some dude on CL that said he pays for cats and comes and pics them up and deals with radiators too which IIRC I have a fox body one that leaks a little laying around still too. He said email to see how much he'd pay so I emailed him so I'll see what he can do for my crap

Thread Info