3800 junk stuff (and some nitrous)

90# Valve Springs - New, never installed (going with 105# for dat der turbo setup) -$50

Nitrous - I have almost the completed ZEX kit minus the nozzle and jet. I believe it is the dry NMU with it but not positive. (does the wet NMU have the fuel line setup or do you tap in to that separately)?

Have the 10lb purple zex bottle with the kit. -240 for the lot of ZEX stuff (could set up nitrous for another 20-30 bucks)

I also have a 10lb black bottle (forget brand) with blanket, remote opener and carrying handle. (I believe BOTH bottles are out of date, but its 30-35 bucks to get it re-certified.) -Not really sure what its worth with the remote opener so make me a reasonable offer.

L67 Injectors - I believe they were 60k ish miles but not positive. -$50

L36 TB spacer - was going to use to tap for spray..this is the red AIRRAID one. Its $115 new, Asking $80 obo

I have pictures on my phone so PM me your number if you want to see them now. I'll try and transfer them to the computer this weekend and post them up here.

Edit: also forgot I have at least 1 spare pcm laying around. Possibly 2. 20 bucks each obo

I also have an offboard tuning harness. I havent used it yet and not sure I ever will, so might sell it. Open to offers, not sure what they go for by these days.

I can text pictures as well, just pm me your number

Items I am looking/will trade for:
Rockers....either ER or 1.9s
105# Valve Springs
60#-80# Injectors
Turbo capable fuel pump

Always looking for other shit I don't need such as audio stuff (home and mobile), gaming crap, workout equipment, tools, and methamphetamine.

Just kidding about the meth......:drums:

Open to other stuff too, just hit me up.

Last edited:

Thread Info

• TwistedSoundCo
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list