FS: 2003 Cobra-turbo, th400, sra

Ok, so I'm probably going to regret putting this up for sale but here goes nothing... It's a 2003 Cobra with 39k miles on the odo (the actual mileage is less because of the different gearing/tire height and the speedo reads high). The motor is still the stock longblock. Trans was swapped to a th400 3 speed auto that I just had rebuilt with many upgraded internal parts a couple months ago (still have the receipts for it). 3500 rpm stall, JW bell and flexplate, and a TCI trans brake. Reverse manual valvebody and hurst quarterstick shifter. Big B&M trans cooler with manually switched fan or can be wired to turn on based on temp. The rear end consists of a solid axle 8.8 w/welded tubes, moser spool and 33 spline c-clip elim axles and a 3.27 gear. Turbo is a Precision billet 76mm .96 hot side. Innovative lc-1 wideband. AMS-1000 boost controller w/co2. Tial 50mm bov, precision 46mm gate. Full return style fuel system, magnafuel 750 inline pump, aeromotive fpr, sullivan rails, 80lb injectors. Tuned on 93 pump gas right now, the car is ready for e85 with just a retune. Trans temp, voltage, boost, fuel pressure gauges. Billitt specialty wheels, 325/50-15 hoosier drag radial out back. Tons more on the mod list. The car itself is clean but it isn't without its flaws. Has minor nics you can't see from 3 ft away from pebbles on the road and a hairline scratch on the front bumper. There is also a small spot on the pass side quarter louver where the paint has a chip in it. The 3rd brake light is cracked which is a common problem. I still have the back seats in perfect condition in storage along with some other spare parts. I'll let the pics do the rest of the talking from here. The car is in Lockport, IL. If anyone would like more pics or pics of any specific areas I can post them up on request or text them to you. If I missed something let me know.
Asking price: $25,000 OBO
call/text 8am-midnight: 815 545 5468
xq8j.jpg

a1k4.jpg

ehed.jpg

5esx.jpg

0t45.jpg

Thread Info