1996 Tahoe 4x4

1996 Tahoe FOR SALE OR TRADE, Runs great but the Mileage is Killing us to and from her work

Looking for $2200 OBO and trade value will be $2500 has about 255XXX on it but when we got it the owner said he replaced Motor at 145XXX I have no paperwork to back this up just what he said and the truck still has lots of power so I would not doubt him, 4 wheel drive works as it should

Would like a V6 ext cab truck So I can still haul stuff if need be BUT HAS TO BE Ext cab for the Kids Can be seen in Pecatonica Illinois

It has the same rear tires but Has Bridgestone dueller fronts and Also I switched the wheels to a Newer Style from 4x4 Silverado, The truck Just had recent tune up New Plugs, Wires, Rotor, Cap, And fuel Pump ( this has a 1 year replacement ) professionally put in with the new harness needed.

Would swap across the board for a 1973-1977 Gm A-body i.e. Chevelle, Malibu, Regal, Cutlass in that order Body doesn't concern me I can fix that if need be ( but no rust buckets either please ) But motor has to run tip top its ofr my Wife to get back and forth to work, And if you would not put your family in that Please keep that in mind for it would be our Daily Driver

947003_10201197236313400_72292715_n.jpg

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010
Vortec 5.7 automatic, 4x4 works good we had to use it a lot last year, Anything better than what were getting now, And has to be ext cab if a truck. And an Automatic she cant drive a stick, This is for her as far as car we have no preference as long as it can fit me and the family in it, But I do know anything smaller than a cavalier will not be big enough.

And as far as this Motor we just did not more than 2 weeks ago Fuel Pump, Wires, cap, rotor, Plugs it has made three trips to Tennessee as well in the last year and has Pulled my Chevelle with out a hiccup has electric trailer brake hookup not sure if it works as I do not own a trailer.

Thread Info

• Limey
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list