FS:l67 complete modded powertrain

the block is an 08 with 24k
the trans is professionally rebuilt with about 5k
reworked low mileage heads with comp cams valve springs
intense racing s1x cam
60 lb injectors
zzp stainless headers
has a ported outlet on the m90 with thrasher interchangeable pulley system. comes with 3 pulleys
thrasher cold air air intake
72 mm zzp tb
ngk tr6 plugs
cometic head gaskets
arp head studs
intense racing custom tuned pcm will go with setup
180 thermostat

$3000. the catch is its still in the 99 regal gs. the lower rocker on the pass side is rusted bad and the wheel wells are in poor shape so if you want the whole car that runs. it can be had for $3000 except for the new michelin tires.
If you want them they are new symmetrys and you can have the whole thing for 3500.
the car has the slp cutouts and stainless slp tips and lots of other good parts.
Can email pics
live in the Rockford area. 815-988-8929

davevanoke

May 5, 2009
its a stand up rebuilt trans . i know it was barely used since i saw the car the trans came out of and the only reason he took it out was because he was doing a 600+ turbo build and had a trans built to handle it already installed in the car.The guy spared no expense in his build so i know the trans was done right.he hardly drove the grand prix it came out of . He has a truck and a motorcycle that were his main vehicles.

davevanoke

May 5, 2009
the 08 block is non supercharged. it has a bit higher compression. which equals more horsepower.i call it an l67 because i used the supercharged heads and l67 lower intake and m90 supercharger. the rods in it will hold up fine with the mods. i talked to the guys at intense racing to make sure before i bought it. Other guys on other forums have done this and have had no problems.

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
the 08 block is non supercharged. it has a bit higher compression. which equals more horsepower.i call it an l67 because i used the supercharged heads and l67 lower intake and m90 supercharger. the rods in it will hold up fine with the mods. i talked to the guys at intense racing to make sure before i bought it. Other guys on other forums have done this and have had no problems.

I've been high compression S/C for 60k+ NFG :dunno:

I'm not trying to shit up your thread, but your not gonna get 2k+ out of this setup without full info on the trans. Telling us that some guy spent some money on it tells us nothing.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich

This site has the biggest and best 3800 group of people on the internet in my opinion. We know 3800's. And we know how to build them.

Your motor is then a L26
With L67 heads.

What blower is on it? Gen3 or Gen5 M90?

Thread Info