F.S. 95 Saturn SL1

So i bought this to fix the broken timing chain on it. The chain has been replaced but i didnt have the time to put it back together with my current situation. I put the engine in the bay but nothing is connected and the mounts are not secured on the engine. All the parts/Screws are either in the car or in the holes they came from.

THIS NEEDS TO BE GONE BY MONDAY. Otherwise it will be going to victory due to no place to store it.

Price : $500 OBO

Good:
-Clean title in hand
-Top end of the engine has less then 25k miles. it was rebuild 2 years ago by the previous owner. i have receipts
-Bottom end im not sure how many miles are on it, but its whatever is on the odometer (will get the reading tonight)
-Previous owner said he had no issues with it running or the trans. it simply stopped working one day while driving.
-After chain replacement, i hand turned the engine and there was no resistance.
-Sunroof does not leak
-Its plastic so no rust!

Bad:
-Needs to be put back together
-Roof headliner needs to be replaced due to it leaking at one point and ruining the headliner.
-Tires are due for replacement, the back left has a slow leak. They probably have a couple thousand or so left on them

pgruFT1.jpg

qUteP72.jpg

JDWo2vp.jpg

BnaoqEU.jpg

Gp7wmCj.jpg

NB2enit.jpg

7iNjcEr.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
You'd need to track down a DOHC to toss in it for it to be worth a shit as a Lemons car. These SOHCs are SLOW AS BALLS.

Capable of 30-40 MPGs though... Tinfoil, whats your location?

Lemons isn't about going fast, this would be a stout choice regardless.

And big thumbs up for Silent D and Wombat being solid sellers when it comes to this sort of stuff.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
You'd need to track down a DOHC to toss in it for it to be worth a shit as a Lemons car. These SOHCs are SLOW AS BALLS.

Capable of 30-40 MPGs though... Tinfoil, whats your location?

Yea sohc is slow and I also was thinking about doing that but couldn't find any good dohc. I had another sl1 before this one and I gotta say as long as you keep them filled with oil they are dam reliable. The previous saturn
had a top end that was ticking and it lasted me 10k miles and never left me stranded.

Lemons isn't about going fast, this would be a stout choice regardless.

And big thumbs up for Silent D and Wombat being solid sellers when it comes to this sort of stuff.

:bigthumb: thanks man

Thread Info