91 YJ

I have a 91 Jeep Wrangler YJ for Sale. Jeep is originally from California so it has NO rust. Frame and Tub are rust free. It has the Pro Comp Coil 5" Lift on it.
2.5l 4 cyl,
AX-5 Manual Transmission,
NP231 T-Case,
Dana 30 Front
Dana 35 Rear
I believe 4.10 Gears but will confirm and update ad

These are prices that I found of the main high dollar components on the Jeep.
Pro Comp Coil Conversion 5" Suspension Lift Kit. Roughly $1800 New From what I found online
(5) NEW 33x12.50x15 Pro Comp Mud Terrains $200-225 Each Average Price New from what I found online
(5) 15x10 Rims Look Like American Racing Baja Rims? Again, just averaging here $100 each New

So, roughly 3k just in lift and tires.

My price is not set in stone so feel free to email me and we'll go from there. There is no windshield in the pics but I do have it and it will go with. It has a little bit of rust but not too bad. Windshield has a couple small cracks.

I also have a Hard top(minus Rear glass) and a soft top that I will throw in with it as well. The half doors may be sold already.

Doors are pending sale right now.

Feel free to call or text, I can get better detailed pics just ask.

eight1five4zero35six2six

wwwdotfacebookdotcom/jeepinabox

I have it listed locally but will do better for a forum member. This thing would be a fun off road toy. I just picked it up recently so I didn't do any of the work to it.

12K Winch, Steel Tube Fenders, Custom Bumper with tow points.
575745_552238614808089_1965848222_n.jpg

Rock Sliders
8944_552238618141422_771911753_n.jpg

Custom Cage
528398_552238798141404_917591644_n.jpg

New 33x12.50x15 Pro Comp Mud Terrains and 15x10 rims
8385_552238698141414_591387882_n.jpg

Pro Comp Coil Conversion 5" Lift Kit
305945_552238608141423_1589132662_n.jpg

And of course had to get a shot of the Suburban in there LOL
488220_552238654808085_2111739203_n.jpg

Asking 5,000 obo

I know you guys are not shy about letting me know what you think about price, condition etc so let's hear it. Tell me what you think. :bigthumb:

DJ

FlyinGTP

Regular
Apr 25, 2008
Elk Grove
Yj's are weird. When they are done right they bring good money. But even then it's hit or miss. A lot of jeep guys really hate on the square head lights. Finding a solid one around here is always a big deal. Beyond the lift it doesn't have a lot of work done to it. Mainly the weak d35 rear axle. Also 4 cylinders don't draw what 6 cylinders do. Also the fact the paint is not in great shape and its more of a wheeler at this point narrows the market for it.

If it were me I would probably try $5000 like you have listed. See if you get any interest but be prepared for offers of around 3500. I would probably drop the price if interest is minmal after the first week. If it were a 6 cylinder I think it would bring closer to 4-4500. Once again though its a yj. Yj's are weird with the money they bring. It seems people either want a cj or a Tj. I've seen 4 cylinder tj's going for $5000. If I were to choose between a 4 cylinder Tj or yj it's not even a conversation. Tj all the way.

Yj's are weird. When they are done right they bring good money. But even then it's hit or miss. A lot of jeep guys really hate on the square head lights. Finding a solid one around here is always a big deal. Beyond the lift it doesn't have a lot of work done to it. Mainly the weak d35 rear axle. Also 4 cylinders don't draw what 6 cylinders do. Also the fact the paint is not in great shape and its more of a wheeler at this point narrows the market for it.

If it were me I would probably try $5000 like you have listed. See if you get any interest but be prepared for offers of around 3500. I would probably drop the price if interest is minmal after the first week. If it were a 6 cylinder I think it would bring closer to 4-4500. Once again though its a yj. Yj's are weird with the money they bring. It seems people either want a cj or a Tj. I've seen 4 cylinder tj's going for $5000. If I were to choose between a 4 cylinder Tj or yj it's not even a conversation. Tj all the way.

Well said, and honestly about what I expected. Good thing is I am flexible on price. I figured I would try around $5k simply because it has a high dollar coil conversion on it and maybe someone is looking for something like that. I couldn't believe that kit is almost 1900 bucks! I agree about the Dana 35 too. Just from driving it around the block I'm thinking it may be locked too. I trailered it home yesterday and haven't had a chance to really look at it yet so don't really know too much yet. I did find some extra ring gears and pinion gears as well as a couple lockers in the back. lol Every little part adds up $$.

If I don't get any bites in a week or so I'll part it out. I think between the frame,suspension,tub and wheels and tires I should do pretty good. And, with Jefferson Swap Meet the end of April I will have plenty of parts to take there. Thanks for the reply. DJ

FlyinGTP

Regular
Apr 25, 2008
Elk Grove
Well said, and honestly about what I expected. Good thing is I am flexible on price. I figured I would try around $5k simply because it has a high dollar coil conversion on it and maybe someone is looking for something like that. I couldn't believe that kit is almost 1900 bucks! I agree about the Dana 35 too. Just from driving it around the block I'm thinking it may be locked too. I trailered it home yesterday and haven't had a chance to really look at it yet so don't really know too much yet. I did find some extra ring gears and pinion gears as well as a couple lockers in the back. lol Every little part adds up $$.

If I don't get any bites in a week or so I'll part it out. I think between the frame,suspension,tub and wheels and tires I should do pretty good. And, with Jefferson Swap Meet the end of April I will have plenty of parts to take there. Thanks for the reply. DJ

Coil conversion is the cats meow. It's also a decent amount of work to install. Ya know its really a rear axle swap away from being a real good wheeler. I mean the d35 would work too but if its locked its really only a matter of time ya know. It also has flat fenders on the front which people seem to love. The one real down fall is the axles. The hp d30 I can live with but d35's are like glass.

Yeah Jefferson is great I'm gonna have my 88 gta in the car corral in April. See if I can get any bites on it.

03jeep

Mar 4, 2013
McHenry IL
Coil conversion is the cats meow. It's also a decent amount of work to install. Ya know its really a rear axle swap away from being a real good wheeler. I mean the d35 would work too but if its locked its really only a matter of time ya know. It also has flat fenders on the front which people seem to love. The one real down fall is the axles. The hp d30 I can live with but d35's are like glass.

Yeah Jefferson is great I'm gonna have my 88 gta in the car corral in April. See if I can get any bites on it.

Well, if you get a chance come over and say Hi. I'm in Space 118 Section RRN. I'll be there all three days. Going up with a couple other guys that will be selling snowmobile and motorsports parts. DJ

FlyinGTP

Regular
Apr 25, 2008
Elk Grove
Well, if you get a chance come over and say Hi. I'm in Space 118 Section RRN. I'll be there all three days. Going up with a couple other guys that will be selling snowmobile and motorsports parts. DJ

Will do for sure I always walk around that place. So much good stuff in one place. My brother and I will have a red hardtop 88 gta 350 tpi car with digital dash there.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list