stock 4l60e, yank 3800, and flexplate for sale

All parts are currently for sale due to a th400 swap...all parts work and are currently in the vehicle which runs and drives! Videos, and test drives available. The car they are in is a 99 Camaro with roughly 90k.

The 4l60e trans shifts and runs great. Since I've owned the car I always had a trans cooler on it which never seen temp exceed 160-175 degrees. Great replacement trans, or band aid trans. I'd keep it if I had the room and didnt need the money...

Asking 350...shoot me an offer

The converter is a Yank SS3800 which was custom built by Dave to get that stall size. Works AWESOME with nitrous and has VERY good street manners! Bought the stall last year in March and maybe put 2000 miles on it and maybe 20 passes. Stall WORKS AWESOME!!!!!

Pretty firm at 450...but shoot me an offer and I just make take it...

Also have a flexplate that I purchased from Yank the same time I did the converter. No issues at all.

Will take 50.00

Complete package price starts at 750

Local deals only! I want these parts to be inspected and looked over. All parts being sold as-is...the descriptions above are the best I can give. If the parts are still for sale, then there is a great chance they will still be in the car and like I said before, test drives and videos can be made to resolve any doubts.

email or me here if you have any questions [email protected]

Thread Info