2003 cobra t56 transmission and a liberty 26 spline NOT INSTALLED

hey ive decided to take a different route and wanna sell my 2003 cobra transmission with a centerforce dfx clutch 10 spline with less then 3000 miles on it and zero launches or abuse on the clutch. clutch was installed in October and the transmission was over looked bye the shop who installed the clutch and inspected all the other component i.e. sensors, wiring harness, out put and input shaft. the clutch alone was 640 dollers. it also has a pro 5.0 short throw shifter w/ steeda try-ax shifter handle. i also just recently purchased a liberty 26 spline input shaft that is not installed which i well also be selling. the input shaft was 350. so im gonna leave that open to a reasonable offer. im going to hold onto the input shaft til the transmission is sold just in case the buyer wants that also. transmission only has 40,000 miles on it. shifts and drives very smoothly. the transmission is currently still in the cobra. just in case someone wants to make sure there are zero issues with it your be able to drive it and see for yourself that it is fine. if i dont get any hits ill make a video of the transmission and driving it. im looking to get for transmission and clutch around 2,500. ive seen many other t56 transmission with no clutches selling for the same price. so my loss your gain.

Ok well I'm not gonna be a dick either but you don't have to come on my thread and trash it, trans, clutch, short shifter, harness, cross member, drive shaft, and if need be liberty input shaft. Hmm looks like that's way over 3 plus grand. So bye all mean go but that brand new trans for 2200 then clutch which was 600 fly wheel another few hundred, short shifter plus everything else so your able to bolt it right up and then compare that to my price.

Thread Info

• N
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list