95 240sx SE 5spd manual ZERO RUST ANYWHERE from Phoenix, AZ in Illinois now

I was laid off Tuesday this week and toying with the idea of selling now more so than before. This would be a 'no trades' type of deal and would only be a CASH sale. All sale funds would go towards keeping bills paid.

I am not interested in anyone's opinion of my price so if you don't like the price, please move along and do NOT post in my thread.

Now onto the details and photos:

We recently bought this from the 2nd owner in Phoenix (40 year old owner) over Thanksgiving while visiting my parents over the holidays. It is now titled and plated in my name with Illinois title in hand and our own Illinois plates so we are officially the 3rd owners. I am a private party (not a dealer). So far it has not been owned by anyone under 30 and has been maintained with primarily Nissan parts (even the battery is factory Nissan)

Current factory original miles at 120,021 since the drive home to the Chicagoland area from Phoenix in December (before any snow/salt was present in the area).

Regular normal clear title (no leans, not rebuilt, not salvage). No accidents! (clean carfax) <-- no excuses!

We drove it back over 1800 miles without a problem. Before making the long drive home we addressed several potential hazards including purchasing new tires. It has a genuine Nissan battery and Factory Nissan OEM replacement gas tank only a few months old as well. A/C and Heat work great! Other items addressed before our 1800 mile drive home include an oil change before and after our drive home, replacement plugs, wires, distributor cap (basic tune up items), drive belts, along with a full radiator flush and fill, new power steering rack boots, and we replaced the water pump (the old one seemed fine but also looked to be factory original so we replaced it as a preventative when doing the radiator flush) along with a new radiator cap, wiper blades and misc other odds and ends. After the flawless drive home over 1800 miles with plenty of elevation changes, I would trust this to drive anywhere in the country. We also redid the tint on the front windows before the drive home (35% so still legal for Illinois and most states). Receipt from Arizona for the tint in the glove box along with the Discount Tire receipt with free road hazard replacement on the tires that is transferable to the new owner.

This is an unmolested clean slate stock 240sx SE Manual 5spd. Even the exhaust is still stock! It was a manual from the factory (not a conversion). Actually, this is a fully loaded SE with LSD (Limited Slip Differential), sunroof, ABS (yes, it has factory ABS too) and of course the standard goodies for an SE like 5 bolt 16" factory alloy wheels. The paint is NOT perfect and has typical sunburnt AZ issues on roof and trunk but you won't find any typical midwest rust either! The car is in 'winter storage' now and will not see snow/salt so test drives are out of the question right now. It also has only comprehensive coverage right now while in storage (no liability or collision). The battery is on a trickle charger. (battery charger is not included with sale)

In addition to being stock, this has only been a street driven vehicle and not participated in a race of any kind. It was our original intent to turn this into another race car but we decided it is in too nice of condition to strip it out for a cage and remove one of the few rare stock 240sx cars left in the USA at this point. We also already have 4 other track dedicated cars so having a 5th ultimately did not make much sense anyway. This car is best enjoyed in its current factory original form but ultimately it is up to the new owner to decide what to do next with this car.

We also have a factory brand new in box front SE lip to include (currently not installed and is the 1 missing component to complete this back to original SE form). (subtract $200 from the price if you don't want the lip included)

The only truly non-stock components of this car are replacement speakers (in factory locations so still appears stock visually) and aftermarket HU with Aux In jack that we used for the long drive home (we were very happy to have this one aftermarket feature spending so may hours in the car).

Payment will NOT be accepted via Paypal. USD Cash transaction to be completed at my bank (so funds are verified as legit) OR wire transfer of funds and I will sign and Fedex overnight the title if you are not local. Any cashiers check means it can take up to 14 business days to clear per my bank before I release the title or car so USD cash in person payment is best so buyer and seller can complete the transaction in person. I have the title 'in hand' ready to sign over to the new owner upon verified payment of funds (no loan or lean on the regular clear Illinois title).

I can pick up an out of state buyer from local O'hare airport and my schedule is pretty open now that I'm laid off work. Car is located in storage in Addison, IL and I live in Mount Prospect, IL.

I can be reached via text messaging ONLY for any additional questions at 928-693-7441

Here are plenty of photos taken to clearly show the condition along with the lack of rust since it is often difficult to understand what rust free reall means around here:

2012ThaksgivingweekAZ008-1.jpg

2012ThaksgivingweekAZ007-1.jpg

2012ThaksgivingweekAZ006-1.jpg

2012ThaksgivingweekAZ005-1.jpg

2012ThaksgivingweekAZ004-1.jpg

2012ThaksgivingweekAZ003-1.jpg

2012ThaksgivingweekAZ002-1.jpg

2012ThaksgivingweekAZ001-1.jpg

2012ThaksgivingweekAZ009-1.jpg

2012ThaksgivingweekAZ018.jpg

2012ThaksgivingweekAZ017.jpg

2012ThaksgivingweekAZ016.jpg