32v N/A parts for sale

Getting ready to go S/C so I will need to sell some of my N/A parts. The parts are currently on a DD Marauder and all are in excellent condition. My plan is to take the parts off the car as they are sold.

Parts available now:
*Steeda UDP's for Mach1, 99~01 Cobra, and Marauder $110.00 shipped includes 3 pullys and a Gatorback belt ***SOLD***
*SVT Focus fuel pump (green top) maybe 8000mi $85.00 shipped
*Marauder COT $140.00 shipped ***SOLD***
*3/8" PHP intake spacer complete with gasket & longer bolts $65.00 shipped ***SOLD***
*2-Evenflow cooling mods for Cobra/Mach1 $80.00 ea shipped(includes head fitting, hose, and Tee fitting for COT) These were modified for 5/8" hose not 1/2" like Evenflow sent them. These are in like new condition
*Modified expansion plug cooling mod $40.00 shipped includes 2 modified brass expansion plugs, 1/2" hose, and a weld in bung for the COT **This was my original cooling mod prototype**
*OEM Marauder 28 spline axle $25.00 plus shipping
*Set of DR water to air SC pipes $140.00 shipped. Includes the pipe that connects to the intake (slot style MAF bung inplace), the pipe that goes to the aftercooler (IAT sensor and bung included), a silicone cupler, and a few T-bolt fastners. These could use a good strip and new powder coating ***These would be perfect for someone with a NOIC or Air to Air***

Parts coming soon:
*NASVT P&P stock runner length lower intake. The intake has been cut and TIG welded, injector humps ground, bellmouths ported, runner inlets widened, etc. $475.00 shipped
*Marauder Alt bracket $70.00 shipped ***same as the Mach1 bracket, perfect for a turbo swap***
*Stock TB $30.00 shipped
*Stock Marauder upper intake hat $90.00 shipped
*Stock 80mm MAF $50.00 shipped
*Innovate LC-1 A/F meter with red DB guage. $110.00 shipped Includes everything from the Mfg and is in like new condition

****Please add in 4% if you plan to use paypal to cover the fees****

Last edited:

Thread Info