FS 98 Georgetown Motorhome/Toy Hauler

This motorhome has served us well. It is a 32' model with a Ford Chassis (460 ci) with air bags in the rear that are controlled from the driver's seat. All systems including dash air, roof air, water systems and generator work as they should. This is turn key and is ready to hit the road right now. We used it 3-4 times over 1000 miles (incl boondocking) with no problems whatsoever.

I bought this from an active couple that used and maintained (they upgraded) well. They replaced the windshield, new bigger oversized awning, generator stator replaced, rear wheel seals, brake pads, front tires. I bought it needing the 2 outer tires in the rear but I replaced all 4 of them for no worries. They replaced the rear bedroom tv with a wall mounted flat screen (w/remote) with built in DVD player and upgraded the mattress to king size. He even dated all time wear components such as filters and batteries with big numbers painted on them so you know when to replace them. They also had all the carpet removed and replaced with durable synthetic hardwood floors and replaced all the blinds and upholstery. It has a fresh and updated interior. No smells, odors or air fresheners needed at all. The generator has about 600 hours on it and can start and stop it from the dash or in its compartment. I have a RV outlet at home and kept this plugged up most of the season when not in use and the roof AC will keep it cold on the hottest of summer's days.
It doesn't leak but has some water damage from previous leaks in the bathroom and at the front of the coach. It also has fiberglass repair that wasn't painted on the front bumper (shown in pics) and the drivers windshield wiper fluid connector broke (little plastic piece), I hadn't replaced it because the passenger nozzle sprays enough fluid for both sides. All in all this is a great basic or starter motor home giving allowing you to enter RV'ing without investing a lot of money.
This has an empty weight of 14,000# and a payload capacity of 3,000#, it has a hitch and the factory rated it to tow from 8K-11K depending on the payload. This would be a nice horse, boat, or race car trailer tow vehicle or just a family trip mover.
It is being sold for $6,500 obo. Look around and you won't find a Class A of this vintage for this price. I can demonstrate all systems where it is (on my driveway) or it can be driven to Leisure Lake (in Joliet) where I can demonstrate on camping pad with all hookups.

For any questions or pic request text/call Joe at (773) 8seven9-0six81 or email at [email protected].

25JUL12001.jpg

Thread Info