FS: 2009 Zuma 50 1000 miles

2009 yamaha Zuma 50cc 1000 miles on it! Runs and Drives GREAT. Everything works, lights and horn. Needs the middle battery cover but that is just cosmetic. Sold with Bill Of Sale

$799 OBO
Trades Welcome FOID Car Parts

847 204 6383

49cc honda yamaha ruckus 50cc scooter moped

5N55G85T13Id3F63N3c98df3fe7cca25b16bf.jpg

Last edited:

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
snowmobiles in IL you don't have titles for... stop shitting on the thread- definitely usable in IL

Without a title? Very hard to get it to be street legal

pajamasam said:
Despite what most think it is 100% legal to sell a vehicle with a bill of sale. You just can not register without one. Just because it doesn't have a title doesn't make it not legit.
I figured there was a few racers on the forum and this would be an awesome pit bike also

Not trying to be a dick or burst any bubbles but a bill of sale has ZERO legal hold in the state of IL...and you cannot title a vehicle to LEGALLY DRIVE on the road without a title. I just went through this WHOLE thing with a car not more than 2 months ago...you can NOT legally drive this in IL just a forwarning to the buyer.

As stated before, find a title or a way to get one and you might have a buyer real quick.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Here fuckers

Illinois Moped Laws
I have called the DMV in illinois and talked to the Secretary of State office too and I know the following facts about moped in IL:
1) You must have a valid drivers licence
a) for a car if under 49cc's
b) for a small motorcycle if between 49 and 150 cc's
c) for a big motorcycle if above 150cc's
2) You must have a title for the moped
3) You must register the moped with the state
4) You most have plates on the moped
5) You must have insurance for the moped.
Perry
P.S. Here's some more info (found in Illinois driver's guide)
Motorized pedalcycles, often called mopeds, arelow-speed, two-wheeled vehicles.They can be pedaled likea bicycle or driven like a motorcycle. Mopeds are intended for limited use on public roadways. Here are some of the responsibilities ofmoped drivers:
Moped drivers must have a valid driver's license.
LAWS: Moped driversmust obey all signs, signals and traffic laws. They also must obey most bicycle laws.
SPEED: A moped may not go over 30 miles per hour.
PASSENGERS: Moped drivers may carrya passenger only when the moped is made for two people. Equipment must include a passenger seat and a passenger footrest.
EQUIPMENT: If a moped is driven at night, it must have a headlight visible from at least 500 ft. A moped must also have a red reflector on the rear visible from at least 100 to 600 ft.

I'll give you $100 for it as a pit bike.

What's the registration/serial/Vin off of it?

I got an awesome chinese one that i could give you for close to that but you prolly wouldnt like that one ethier since it doesnt have a title ethier. or the other 6 of them that i have without titles.

If someone is serious about it have no problem giving them the vin.

Thread Info