PWC/Utility/Motorcycle Trailer $300

PWC/Utility/Motorcycle Trailer SOLD

GONE!

Mods, feel free to delete.

Trailer is a 1996 SeaShell PWC Trailer with lights (unknown if they work, I don't have the harness installed in my car yet), safety chains, and a winch (that does work). Set up for a 1 7/8 ball.

I just towed it ~175 miles from Ft. Wayne, IN to University Villiage with the only problem being that the winch came loose. Once retightened it worked fine. Tires are in OK condition, like I said I just towed it ~175mi last week. TCG'ers price is only $150 OBO for a contributing member (subject to my discretion, I just would rather this "discount" went to a long term member than some jackass with 2 posts). Would make a great frame for a flat-top utiliy cart or anything else your little heart desires.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions, I suppose offers will be considered, but how much can you really cut on a $150 trailer? Trailer comes with Bill of Sale. If you'd like it, you can have the jet ski hull that's on it for free.

I will take those items as partial payment, full payment, or I will give you the trailer plus cash for better items. Generators need not work IF they are 3k watts or bigger and built after the millenium. If its a little generator or old as shit I don't want to have to fix it because it's not worth the extensive amount of time it takes.

Thanks,
-James

TEXT ONLY: seven zero ate _ fore 0 8 ~ tree six 3 seven

Phone calls to that number will result in expletives, insults, and I swear to god I'll call you back at 3am every night for a week. I have class all day and can not answer calls, only texts.

42574be2-f69d-1b0e.jpg

Last edited:

Thread Info

• Burtonrider10022
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list