F.S. TONS of fox body parts!!

I am finally starring the build..... So I am selling tons of fox body parts that r bein pulled out, The vehicle is an 85' notch and for the most part...60-70% of the car is up for sale!!
All the seat belts and buckles, aluminum driveshaft, wiper assembly & arms, wiper motor, 4r70w trans.. (96'-04' mustang auto trans). blk 4 lug lx wheels.. (10 hole/spoke chp style), t5 crossmember, many many more parts that I can't think of at the moment...... feel free to call me at 630-546-0545 Dave
As i dig thru and find more, I will b adding to the list, also if any1 needs anything that is not listed, call or text me and I will c if I have the requests!!

heartbreaker68

Officer, I swear..... It wasn't me....
Sep 10, 2004
Elgin
also willing to sell the stock 8.8 rearend with a 3.73 in it, whole reared is in great condition!!! make reasonable offer......
Also, for the guys out there making ur fox body stock again.... I have an original battery box, and the good old plastic piece that covers the ignition coil on the drivers side of the engine bay!!!!!!!

heartbreaker68

Sep 10, 2004
Elgin
i didnt know you could change the bellhousing?? do you have any pictures? txt or email me some? is it still in the car? is it still electronically controlled or do you have a manual valve body in it to work in your 85 notchback?

its unmodified, not in a vehicle... its jus sitting in 1 of my parts storage at the moment... I will post up some pics as soon as i can!!!

heartbreaker68

Sep 10, 2004
Elgin
2 core radiator, with all blue frpp hoses, in good condition.... Asking $65 OBO
fox body, plastic inner fender wells.....$60 OBO
notchback dick light..... $20 OBO
85' sun visors with mirrors......$45 OBO
Blue old school rubber floor mats W/ running horse and mustang on them!!.....$20 OBO

Thread Info

• heartbreaker68
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list