wrecked 98 camaro with 6.0, t56, and mouser 9"

looking to sell the whole car. this was my best buddies car who just passed a few months after the crash (didnt die in car for those who care haha.) his family owns a shop but they dont want to see it again so i cannot part it out. i dont have a place to do it. his dad firmly was $3000. but he might take less.

this car was mint. everything was completely rebuilt less than 2 years ago. the motor made 435 to the wheels and ran amazing. very fast car.

1998 z28, body is completely totalled. interior is mostly shot. but the motor and trans are 110% perfect. 6.0 with 98 patriot perf. stage 3 ported heads, ms4 cam, yellow teller (or w/e) rockers, ls6 intake, viper spec trans (all viper internals besides output shaft), ls7 clutch, 3" driveshaft, BMR torque arm, less than 2500 miles on KYB adjustable shocks, stock 6.0 iron block out of an 03 escalade, i forget the headers brand but they are expensive 1 7/8 primary to 3". also has the $750 swaybars (i forget brand name but i personally picked them up from speed in for $750) they are the best ones you can get. and they are not bent or damaged from crash.

the bad

the moser 9" is bent SLIGHTLY. you can barely tell by looking at it. it has an aluminum center section that was also rebuild less than 1000 miles ago with 410 gears. 35 spline axles. mouser has the housing for $800 on their webside.

all the umi adjustable rear suspension is junk. all twisted and bent.

the z06 wheels are almost all junk. MAYBE one is good. it doesnt roll, the front wheels are on the ground but the rear is resting on the exhaust system.

IMAG0735.jpg

IMAG0738.jpg

clint282cc

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2011
before

IMAG0296.jpg

im trying to think of the other things the car has on it. he had over $40k invested into this car. he was just finishing it up. ill add what i remember as i go

OH an AEM wideband that was $220 new, less than 2500 miles on it.

SOMEONE can part this out and make good money or have all the parts for your car an have a 11 sec car for half the price.

clint282cc

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2011
im the guy to talk to. i know more about the car than anyone (like i said my best buddy built it. it was side by side with my truck while i built that)

my number is 815-509-1874. just shoot me a text because i cant really answer while im at work. the car is in sycamore and is at my friends tow yard. so he can use the flatbed to load it on a trailer and we might even be able to work out a delievery deal too.

miles on the motor are kinda unknown. i believe the escalade had about 80k on it but thats just the short block. everything else has been replaced within 10k miles. the trans also has less than 10k on it.

Thread Info