3800 Parts & Accessories, also Scion Wheel

2 Gauge A-Pillar Pod - $20 Good condition, could use some touch-up paint around where the gauges go.
IMG_0293.jpg

3800 Supercharged Engine Cover - $25 Good condition, little dirty from sitting in the garage for awhile. Will clean for buyer.
IMG_0294.jpg

3" Downpipe with magnaflow high-flow cat - $60 The cat I bought new and it doesn't have too many miles on it. The downpipe I got used, so not sure on mileage but I know it works and didn't leak when I had it on the car.
IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

Boost Gauge - $20 Good shape, don't have any of the vac lines ect. for it, just the gauge.
IMG_0304.jpg

Alternator for 99-03 3800 - $25 Bought this used awhile ago when my alternator went, accidentally bought 99-03, I had a 98. No returns, oops.
IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

GMPP sway bar links - make an offer Got these with GMPP sway bar but didn't use them. Used.
IMG_0310.jpg

Transmission cooler - Sold!

Stock exhaust manifolds and crossover pipe for 3800 - make offer Have both manifolds and the crossover, but didn't feel like pulling all 3 out for pics.
IMG_0314.jpg

Strut tower brace - $10
IMG_0316.jpg

Rim for Scion TC - Make an offer. I don't know what it's worth, nor do I care what it sells for. My brother bought one of these brand new and let his woman at the time drive it for a few days, came back needing a rim and a clutch :rofl:. She ran it up on a curb so there's a dent in the lip as shown in the picture.
IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

Last edited:

GTwolf

TCG Elite Member
Oct 11, 2009
I'm interested in the trans cooler. How long has it been off a car? Is there any trans fluid in it? Just want to make sure its not full of grit or dirt. Thanks

There's no gunk in it, I actually never used it. Didn't have time to put it on when I did my build.

Tommy G beat me to it, but also interested in the trans cooler. What did that come off of by the way?

It actually came off Mook's Daytona, I never got a chance to use it.

Thread Info

• GTwolf
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list