FS:2003 SVT Cobra

I have decided to sell my extremely clean 2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra with 38,600 miles. This car is an exceptional example of a Terminator. The car was built with the main goal of being an exceptional all around car capable of incredible performance in a straight line as well as around corners. In addition, the car still looks somewhat stock to the untrained eye. This means no gauge pillars, enormous tachometer, roll cage, or rear seat delete. In fact, the interior is in flawless shape. Most of the work done to the car was performed by Strictly Performance in Houston Texas.

Engine:
JLT Cold Air Intake (painted Redfire to match the car)
Accufab Polished inlet
Stage 4 Ported Eaton Supercharger
2.76 Upper Pulley (Redfire Billetflow)
Billetflow idlers and tensioner pulleys (all Redfire)
Fluidyne Radiator
Fluidyne Heat Exchanger
Wiseco Heat Exchanger Reservoir (Polished)
Kooks Long Tube Headers (1 7/8 to a 3’’ collector) (arguably best headers on the market)
Kooks Off Road X Pipe, 3’’ tubing to 2.5’’ end
Borla Stinger Cat Back Exhaust (2.5’’ with 4’’ tips) (Polished under fuel tank)
160 Degree Thermostat
Diablo Chip with Custom 93 Octane tune by Strictly Performance in Houston
Tune produces 510 rear wheel horsepower and 512 rear wheel torque while maintaining safety and reliability.

Drivetrain:
Spec Stage 3+ Clutch installed at 38,250 miles.
Ford Racing Billet Steel Flywheel installed at 38,250 miles
MGW Orange Handle short throw shifter
Cobra Emblem Shifter

Suspension:
Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs
Bilstein Struts
Sub Frame connectors (welded in)
Independent Rear Suspension Brace
Independent Rear Suspension Bushings
Professionally Aligned

Brakes:
Hawk pads
Upgraded Lines

Wheels/Tires:
18x9 and 18x10.5 AFS 03/04 Cobra Wheels in Machined Finish (silver)
Toyo Proxes R888 275/40/18 up front and 335/35/18 out back
Wheels and tires installed at 38,000
Absolutely no curb rash anywhere
Rear Fenders were professionally rolled to accommodate the large tire width (the inner lip)

Miscellaneous:
Cobra Floor Mats in great condition
GT500 Snake Grille Emblem
Shorty Antenna
Sequential Tail Light Kit
Black Chrome rear bumper COBRA inserts
Mustang Car Cover

I am sure I am forgetting a few things here and there. This mostly covers it. Oil Changes with Mobil 1 synthetic, Transmission has Royal Purple in it, Heat Exchanger runs Purple Ice. No Leaks or fluid consumption whatsoever.

I am selling the car for two reasons. The first of which is simply that the car is too nice to subject it to road courses and auto cross, which is where my love for cars is currently taking me. Secondly, I am returning to school in the fall after several years working, and would like to free up some funds. There are no surprises with this car, clean carfax, looks better in person than the pictures, etc. That being said I am looking to get $23,995 for it, I am somewhat negotiable. I would also be open for a variety of trades with cash on the trader's end. I would be most interested in Notchback Fox-Bodies, SN95 GTs (5 speeds), SN95 Cobras, E36 M3s (Coupe & Manual), B5 S4s (6 Speed), but let me know what you have, worst I will do is say no thanks.
You can reach me via email at [email protected] or by call/text at 219-765-three5four1. I'd be more than happy to answer any further questions. The car is located in Crown Point, Indiana. About 40 minutes southeast of downtown.

NEW PRICE:$22,500

Here is a flyby video. The exhaust set up is absolutely stunning in person. Skip to 1:00 if you're in a hurry. 2003 Cobra Fly By - YouTube

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

Last edited:

INF8LBYT

Jun 24, 2012
Did you ever have Texas plates on the car? Saw one on us30 last summer, looked clean. Always younger kids at white pit stop on wednesday, bring it up there with a for sale sign.

Yep it had Texas F8LBYT on it for a while because of an issue with previous owners bank. All worked out fine and I got to run TX plates so I was fine with it haha. That was back in the FR500 days though. Temporary fix for traction until I decided on a wheel/tire setup. I will try and make it Wednesday. Thanks

INF8LBYT

Jun 24, 2012
that car sits perfect!!! i wish all my shit would sell so i could buy this... GLWS

Thanks I appreciate it. I like the WRX by the way.

Saw this car at the Valpo Harley show. Very clean and neat looking car. Color looks awesome in person.

Thanks man. The color is awesome, does nothing but grow on you either.

Clean car. I have a buddy in the market for a cobra. I'll pass this along to him

Absolutely, thanks.

Thread Info