2000 silvermist Gtp with l32 swap and small mods

Trying to sell this quick. 2000 Gtp. Silvermist. L32 swap.
14x,xxx on the body and trans, ~6x,xxx on the l32. Have car fax from the 05 it was outta. Car has newer front sway, and tie rod ends, trailing arms, fuel filter. Mods are as follows

-ZZP headers with castles dp
-borla cat back with gtx tips
-n* tb
-3.6 mps
-fwi
-front zzp stb
-agx's with ssc about 20k on the setup
-c6 vette front brakes with drilled and slotted rotors
-99 svt cobra rims
-roof rails
-HUD pod with aero force and aem wideband
-gpo grilles and black custom car grille grilles
-black house headlights with 35watt 5k
-blazer fogs with 55watt 3k
-03 Gtp badges
-switchback turn signals
-15% tint
-tinted tails
-led interior lights
- will also include 16" steel rims with Continental snow tires with about 2 seasons on them.

Not installed but will include
- gmpp rear sway
-zzp rear stb
-Race tronix pump and basket with 2k on it.

Bad: car started missfiring under load after the header install. minor strut tower rust. Front bumper needs paint. I have another bumper I can include.

Looking to get $6k

ee4529a0.jpg

b3319276.jpg

651bdf69.jpg

FlyinGTP

Regular
Apr 25, 2008
Elk Grove
normaly i would agree, but considering the l32 swap with 60k on it and the mods, theres easly 7,500 in this car.

That only matters to an enthusiast. Your regular buyer is going to consider it a 140k mile Gtp coupe with a new engine in it. Selling a modded car is rough because you have to find somebody who wants it like that. Mods and a higher price tend to scare off your regular everyday buyer. It does look really nice in the pics and I have always loved those cobra wheels on a Gtp coupe.

Hopefully somebody gives this car a good home!

When I sold my 98 sedan I tried to get a higher price with all the mods on it but nobody wanted to pay over 5 for it. I ended up dumping in a ultra low mile regal gs stock engine and trans into it and I sold it for 4800 as a stock car. I then parted the power train on Craigslist and the message forum for another 3500. I still made out like a bandit since I payed under a grand on a no reserve auction in the engine/trans that was from a local yard. Spent some coin on some gaskets and spent a Saturday on it had a nice running stock car.

Thread Info