2005 Ford Mustang GT

Please, just try to keep this clean if your not interested or don't have a question just PM me if you want to make a comment, or say something.

2005 Ford Mustang GT

*I am open to reasonable cash offers just text or call me if you have an offer or questions about the car*

Exterior: Windveil Blue
Engine: 4.6L 3V V8
Transmission: 5R55S Automatic
Rear End: Stock 8.8" w/ 3.31 Gears
Interior: Grey Cloth Pony Seats, Black Plastics
Miles: 71,XXX (Will change slightly)

PRICE: $13400 OBO

Options: MYCOLOR DASH, Keyless entry, One-touch windows both up and down, power locks, power mirrors,
alarm system, CD/AM/FM Radio all your basic goodies.

Modifications:

Dynomax 3" Cat-back exhaust (GLASS PACKS) SOUNDS GREAT!
Blacked out front corner lenses
blacked our rear markers
blacked out third brake light
back window and 1/4 windows tinted
CMC stickers on 1/4 windows (Removable)

AND THATS IT!

Some one will have a nice toy to enjoy this summer and it runs on 87 octane!!!

mootang5.jpg

mootang3.jpg

mootang1.jpg

mootang.jpg

Last edited:

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
It was tuned by Mike Post the car is currently on 4 psi, thats right 4 psi of boost only and it made 310.14 RWHP & 331.06 RWTQ on the 4 psi with low timing on 93 pump gas. We did another pull with I think 2 degrees more timing it put down 326.72/341.73 but we decided to leave the timing down so I could try to get my Fiance to race it...
I know your thinking its a turbocharged v8 with a huge turbo this turbo should be at 10+ PSI per Turbonetics.. Mike thinks that putting a 8.5PSI wastegate spring, and putting the timing up would net easy low 400's, and mid 400's for torque to the wheels. The things already a blast to drive, with the auto it just keeps pulling!

I have not ran it at the track at all with the Turbo kit on it I put it on to late in the season last year I am super curious what it would do it such little boost.

Thread Info