HERO HD Motorports Camera with LCD Screen/23gb card/ all mounts

HERO HD Motosports kit $349.00, new 32GB Card $99, New LCD Screen $79 still with screen film on it never used. All four backs and all mounting cups.
Used Camera once at Autobauhn. Having issues with my car.. need cash to fix.

Paid $525.00 for everything
$375.00 obo for everything cash only please.
Joe (630)615-8377

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 108

innrkid

I hunt, I eat
Oct 4, 2007
TTT
This set up he has is perfect for a car or anything else for that matter. I Just got back from Canada and I strapped it to the pontoon of the bush plane and filmed the entire ride. Filmed a smallmouth bass on the nest, fish being caught, pike with caught walleye in it's mouth etc. Mounted on car at over 110 with no problem.

This is a good deal.

The LCD screen snaps right on the back of the camera and I assume he has the new waterproof case door to accept the screen. Great for shot setup and easy menu access. It's a pain without it.

Below is a video I did on my four wheeler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBs5wO-psis

venom55

Jan 30, 2011
It works great used it on my front bumber at the Autobauhn in Joliet. Bought bigger memory card, new lcd mounted in my car for at Union Grove last saturday... forgot to put in the card...It did stay suctioned inside the car mounted to the passenger window and dash.. yes I am a dumb ass.. I am lucky I remember to use the line lock in the box

Thread Info