Redfire Whipple 03 Cobra

I am starting a thread to let the local guys know that I am going to sell Dan's 03 Cobra, his trailer, and all the related parts. I will post up pictures and put up descriptions of everything. I would like to sell everything as a package deal, but will entertain selling seperately. The car has 10,900 miles on it and is perfect, (well other than a dirty interior). Most locals know the specifics or most of the specifics of the car, and I will answer any questions you may have.

This post is to give the local CSVT guys a week or two lead time before I take some pictures, go through the parts and determine exactly what will be included down to every part.......BUT I am willing to make a great deal to someone from here for a package deal, and they can go through the parts and sell what they dont want. And there are LOTS of parts.

If someone here is serious please PM me or email (my username@hotmail) and I would be happy to go over what will be included in detail.

stock-t-bird

THORNTON QUARRY
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2008
Thornton Quarry
I believe Lyle is simply trying to help out to Dans wife & family in selling his assets,car/bike/truck/tools etc...he had plenty

If the car is being requested by the family to be sold.....so be it.......they have chosen the right person

Its a no-win situation...trust me.I have my brothers (passed away) car in my garage.

I hope this car sells to the right person on this site...its a badass machine...Lyle,you have my #'s for any help you need.

I might have a buyer. He's in his 50's and very responsible. He's been wanting a nice Cobra for 3 years and is now ready to buy.

I really need a price though, so please let me know when you've got it together.

kbb is listing the car private party, excellent condition for 23,800....the car is in excellent low mile state. To some the mods might devalue the vehicle, others might be willing to pay a small percentage of increased value. I am going to set a price of 30k for everything, and there is alot of parts Breaking it down, 23k for the car how it is, 2k for the trailer, and 5k for the parts. There is not an immediate need to sell, and I will not consider selling the trailer or parts until the car is sold as I would like to sell everything together. I will work on getting pictures and descriptions up, but will probably be a few weeks. This lets you know where I stand on amounts. The car has too many mods to list, so please if interested pm or email for my number so we can discuss. Again sorry for the lack of pictures as of now. Big thanks to Carl letting me begin to get the word out.

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
Just to give a heads up on parts off top of my head, there is still much to go through....set of racing seats, I believe from IZZY, 3 extra sets rims tires, stock blower, extra pullies, other stock takeoff parts,LM.1,sct pro racer package, chip burner etc, extra driveshaft, exhaust.....etc
yeah I sold Dan the Corbeau seats that were in my car last year, they are Forzas and they are in good shape.

People Interested:

this thread may take some time to post everything.

Please understand & be patient,its only been a short time since he passed.

Thanks Rich.

I pulled the car out of the garage this afternoon and took some pictures....Conrad is going to post them up for me...Thanks Conrad!

There is some interest in just the car, and Conrad has first shot at trailer if the car goes..............the parts will take me a while to go through and I will start another thread at that time if necessary.

OK, mod list off top of my head, I will add to it as I remember.

Custom one off fuel system, hat to rail (Mallory filter w custom mount), all braided, duty cycle in the 70% range.
Whipple 18pd
Gords HE with fans
2 stage nitrous setup...remote opener,heater,etc
Batt relocate w outside shutoff
Full length subframe conn
6 point cage with drivers side swingout
Fully built solid axle , strange axles, 3.73 FRPP gear, TRU
90/10 struts
Metco lower
Billetflow pulleys
26 spline
DFX clutch
D/S loop
Raptor
HBH tuned 93,100, and nitrous tunes using SCT

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Here are the pictures. I listed the car for sale on a couple forums and have a couple people that said they will drive up within a week to pick it up....so we will see. No cash has changed hands so it's still f/s. It'd be nice to see it go to a local guy...and yes when the car sells i'll probably buy the trailer

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo.jpg

3.jpg

photo7.jpg

Car is sold guys. Deposit was left today and will be picking up on Friday. Everything went together so there will be nothing else for sale. He is a member here, Ill let him post up about the purchase. If it falls through for some unforseen reason I will let everyone know..........

Thanks to all who helped...Conrad,Carl,Rich,Adam...Big thanks go to Stoked Graphics......:biggthump

Thread Info