03 Silver Cobra - 56k Miles - $16000

03 Silver Cobra - 56k Miles - $15,000 - *New Price*

The time has come for me to look for something more practical. Having a 7 month old and only one car to get her around is not cutting it. Car has some mods and some history and I will try to touch on everything. A couple people on here and chitown racing can vouch for the car.

2003 Cobra - Silver - 56k miles (slowly rising as still being driven daily, about 2 miles round trip for work).
P
-Blower is pullied, not sure on the size but it's pretty small
-JLT CAI (into the fenderwell)
-Pro 5.0 Shifter with white 6 spd shift knob
-SRA with 99-04 gt axles/brakes (welded tubes)
-3.73 Ford Racing Gear
-Strange Engineering Struts/Shocks (all 4, 10 way adjustable)
-Front Eibach Drag Launch Kit Springs
-Rears Stock Fox Springs
-Granatelli Tubular non adjustable upper/lower control arms
-Bassani cat'd x pipe
-Borla Stinger Cat-back (chopped and ran over SRA to use existing mounts)
-Black 03 Cobra replicas (17x9 and 17x10.5)
-315 MT Drag Radial
-Lineloc

Car was purchased with exhaust, and pulley on it. The rear end swap, suspension, and wheels/tires all have less than 2000 miles on them. It will come with whatever style hood the buyer wants.

Now, for the disappointing stuff.

-Car has GT seats. I purchased it like this, was not a huge deal for me at the time, not so happy about it now. It is what it is.

-Car was in an accident 3 years ago (3/2008). Front end damage, motor untouched. Bumper, hood, fender, suspension, brakes, radiator, etc were all replaced. The shop work is very good, EXTREMELY hard to tell if I didn't mention it. Car drives perfect, straight, true. No issues with the car since.

-This was a Texas car, must've sat out in the sun a lot as the tint on the car is not the greatest. Rear window is extremely wavy, driver side is messed up right in the middle.

The title is held by Baxter Credit Union. I owe more than I'm asking on the car, but will be paying off the difference if there is a buyer. In my previous experiences with them, once the loan is paid off they will overnight the title to the new owner. I've done business with them for many years, never had an issue.

So at the end of this long post, my asking price is $12,500. I feel this is pretty fair given the current market value of any terminator around here, the mods, and the previous damage. I am NOT looking to take any trades, I just need to get out of this car. Please PM me with any questions.

slapnutz

New Guy
Nov 24, 2007
Thanks. Put a few crappy pics up, will get some more this week when I can get it washed.

I will also include a new instrument bezel gauge pod. I have a boost gauge and electric fuel pressure gauge with isolator for it. I also have an xcal2 that needs to be unlocked, never got around to it.

slapnutz

New Guy
Nov 24, 2007
I'm not gonna lose my ass on the car. Given this is an SVT site, I expect some low offers given those downsides. Car is already priced below market value, there are no 03/04 cobras on autotrader within 25 miles of Chicago (searched by 60612) under $21,000. $5,000 is more than enough to buy a hood, a set of seats, and still have a few thousand left over to compensate for damages. But price is negotiable, PM me with any offers or questions.

Thread Info