1970 Ford Galaxie 500

Car has 60,000 orig. miles, 351w, auto trany, 9inch rear, perfect interior, lower body rust, has not been started in last 15 years, make an offer as it needs to go due to storage is no longer available, need it gone ASAP call Lou at 414 698-1229 and if no answer leave name & number and I'll call you back as soon as I'm out of work at 9pm. $500 obo.

01Sleeper

TCG Elite Member
Dec 11, 2004
forum rules, you MUST post a price...

16. Classified Policies

1. You must own what you are selling. Do not post ads for friends. Use the "General Sale Section & Deals You've Seen" section for such posts
2. You must list a price. "OBO" is acceptable provided you sell the item to someone that offers the listed price. Correct selling etiquette would be reserving the product to the first person that posts in the thread and offers the minimum posted price. A PM is not an offer for an item as it negates the purpose of the public thread. Any thread NOT listing a price will be deleted by the moderators.
3. There is absolutely no bidding allowed. Going offline and using e-mail to conduct bidding is unacceptable. Prices must be listed. No "best offer" posts without a minimum price.
4. No retail sales. They pay to advertise here and sell new parts. If you wish to sell retail items on ChicagoSVT.com, you may become a site sponsor!
5. Links to eBay auctions are OK in this forum provided the following guidelines are followed: The thread heading or subject line must clearly state it concerns an eBay auction. Subject line should look something like this: "2003 Mustang Cobra Coupe On E-bay" Post ONLY your auction links. No listing for a friend or "Look what I saw on eBay" type posts.
6. Firearms or related items are not allowed to be offered on this site. In order to protect this site from Federal problems we cannot allow the selling, trading, or buying of any gun or weapon related items.
7. No “Gauging Interest” posts. Either you want to sell the item or you don’t. These types of for sale posts wind up being too close to an auction.

Aug 31, 2008
forum rules, you MUST post a price.../QUOTE]

My bad for not posting a price, I was just looking for offers, I will abide to the policy in the future, once again sorry.

500 bucks .i come and get it of your hands.four door ,two door.send me some pictures [email protected]

Two door...I'll send pics when I get out of work at 9pm tonight. The sooner the better as street winter parking restrictions start on 12/01 and need to use the parking spot for my truck. BTW I have the title as well. Lou 414 698-1229

Aug 31, 2008

Pics sent, thanks for looking.

got the pictures.can't see too much from them.looks kind of rough.but might look better in the light.

The car sat in a garage for the last 15 years and some racoons made their way in so the car is filthy on the outside but as I said before interior is perfect. The 60,000 miles on it were put on during vacations to mexico when I was waaay younger, it sat in weeds in texas for 8-10 years as my father wanted to move to texas but it never happened, brought it back about 15 years ago. Any questions please call me 414 698-1229...ITS GOTTA GO!!!

Aug 31, 2008
Thanks for all the interest but car is sold pending payment, I really didn't want to sell the car as it was my late fathers first new car purchase and he & I never had a chance to restore it but storage was needed for my cobra as well as my excursion so it had to go. Thanks again to everyone that posted and showed interest. Lou

Thread Info