procharger and promotion t45

well, i hate to do this but right now the car just cannot be a proity right now.

D1SC procharger, i have brackets for 96-99 cobra. nothing wrong, it worked perfect for me. i will include all piping, intercooler a bunch of pulleys and belts. 3000

for some extra i can include a lot of extra's: procharger race intercooler, 60# inj. powerpipe, flange for slot style maf or c&l housing bunch of extra piping and couplers. If i can sell it quick i can work with the price alot!!

aeromotive fuel rails for 96-98 cobra, or any 4v running return style fuel system. almost new 150

Promotion 750 t45, almost no miles, less than 500, not even broke in yet!! put it on the car and drove it to get tuned and preaty much has sat. I have been doing alot of other work to the car so it hasnt even seent the road at all this year. i can include the promtion clutch and alum. flywheel

everything is still on the car but I can have it off as soon as needed. I am just over the boarder near milwuakee but can drive to meet-up. let me know if you need any pix or other info. like i said nothing is wrong with anything just have other issues in life that need my attention more than the car that hasnt moved in two years. I can work on the price if stuff moves fast!!

Thanks, Chris
shoot me a pm if you need anything

Thread Info