03-04 Cobra Longblock

As most of you know i have a terminator longblock (meaning heads to oil pan) that needs some work, as far as i can tell it will need just a new drivers side head. Im assuming the piston is fine just by looking through a scope so worst case is you will need a new piston and a new/used head. If someone is interested in purchasing this off of me for $2000 you are more then welcome to come to my house and take it off my hands, i will even let you take it apart as long as you put it back together if you change your mind because of more damage. Either way if it doesnt sell i will be sending it in to tousley for my core deposit so im giving someone a chance on here to maybe get a GREAT deal if the damage is what i think it is.

Bogdan
847-858-3174 located in Niles,IL

sleepercobra

Regular
Aug 14, 2009
Whats wrong with the head?

thread is stripped from a spark plug getting crushed along with valve seats and valves, if you look in my cobra rebuild thread you can see that not that much metal came out the exhaust. i have a member from cmc coming tommorow to rip apart the head with me so you all can see how much damage there is and if its worth it. otherwise its going to tousley on weds.

Thread Info

• sleepercobra
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list