Stock CC Plates

If anybody needs the stock CC Plates, I have a pair that is pretty much brand new. The new CC plates were put on my car with 5k on them. The originals are still in the box. If you need them, send me a pm with and offer.

picture.php

Chris Liesch

01 True Blue Vert
May 14, 2009
Like I said. I bought my car with 16K on it from the original. He gave me the stock parts. One of the boxes said CC Plates. I opened it and these were inside. I assume they are off my car. The previos owner also owned a 99 Cobra and was really big on suspension. Just thought I would shed some backround on the parts.

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
Thanks Zack. :biggthump

Yes I could use these. I work in Naperville and can pick them up in Lisle if need be. Not really sure what to offer on them since I've never seen anybody buying stock ones, only adding aftermarket ones. We're looking to return a car we're putting together back to 100% stock and it has aftermarket CC plates on it.

Chris, can you PM me a ballpark of what you're looking for? Like I said, I can pick them up almost anytime. Cash in hand.

Larry

EDIT: I just went to SVTP to get an idea of what to offer and see a guy on SVTP selling a set off an '03 Cobra for $15. I'd prefer to buy them locally though and avoid the Paypal and shipping hassles.

Thread Info