FS/FT 2002 camaro SS 6 spd. Only 4,800 org. miles

Hows it going guys.I'm knew to the forum and have been contemplating on what to do with my camaro for awhile. I'm still doing some research on the terminators ,but i have always told myself that if i were to ever own a mustang it would be a 03/04 cobra. I love my camaro ,but my previous car was a TT Supra and i miss having a car that's boosted and the cobras are the best bang for the buck performance car in my price range with myself being in college currently. Besides my brother having 2 other camaros and us currently building a 95 for the strip, its safe to say theirs enough camaros in the garage. Ive had my SS for about 14 months now. When i purchased it, the mileage was 3,200. It now has 4,800 original miles. The car is flawless. The camaro is stock condition exception for the SLP catback exhaust and SLP CAI. I also had 30% tints installed with a lifetime fading warranty. Their are not many White SS 6 spds around, so i guess you can say its somewhat rare with the low mileage. Price is set at $23,000

Dman3

Nov 11, 2009
467.jpg

474.jpg

476.jpg

Dman3

Nov 11, 2009
Nice SS good luck with the sale you should really post it on LS1TECH and Ls1.com or camaroz28.com but you might be suprised how low the prices are.

It is up on ls1tech along with ls1. Prices are low on all cars ,but when you have any specific car that has such low mileage and in fantastic condition you put yourself in a specific market that only a small percentage can be in when you have a car like mine given the mileage/condition.
Thanks

Dman3

Nov 11, 2009
Beautiful SS.

If it were Black, or that Dark Blue, even that Orange, I would probably trade straight up for my 10th Anni Cobra.

BEAUTIFUL CAR!!! It is MINT!!!

For my curiosity, do you have any engine shots, and interior shots?

GLWS!!

-Chris

My brother had a black SS before I bought mine so prior to me buying a camaro it was between the white and the navy blue that I wanted. Here is some info on the 2002 SS 6 speed camaro build numbers and what makes my car a little more rare. I will try and grab some pics of some interior/engine shots.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Camaro SS Coupe with 6-Speed:
divdots.gif

4,811 units - 6.6% of Total Production:

81U Bright Rally Red - 1,617 - 33.6%
41U Onyx Black - 1,349 - 28.0%
28U Navy Blue Metallic - 482 - 10.0% 13U Sebring Silver - 465 - 9.7%
11U Light Pewter Metallic - 403 - 8.4%
71U Sunset Orange Metallic - 263 - 5.5%
10U Arctic White - 232 - 4.8%
[/FONT]

Thread Info