03/04 Cobra - xcal2, SCT MAF, MAFia,injectors, MSD 2-step, ECU, COPS, gauge cluster

These parts will be available the week of Oct.19 - I just wanted to get a head start since there are so many parts for sale.

SCT XCAL 2 - unlocked (with USB cable) - $220 - SOLD
SCT 2400 MAF , sensor only, but the SCT housing is the same as the stocker, just put it in there - $120 SALE PENDING
Diablosport MAFia - $100 - SOLD
MSD 2-step for Mod motor - $140 - SOLD
(8) 03/04 Cobra stock COPS - $100 - SOLD
Precision 84/lb. injectors - low impedance - $330
AEM Injector Driver (Peak & Hold) drives low impedance injectors w/ stock computer - $220
03/04 Cobra dash/gauge cluster - $250
03/04 Cobra ECU - SOLD

I will have other stuff available soon - power steering pump & rack, GT rear brakes (good for running 15" wheels), hydroboost system, Comp blower cams..........PM me if interested in parts listed or items coming up.

:wall:

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Apr 11, 2006
03/04 Cobra dash/gauge cluster - $250

I am very interested in the Cluster. Right now im running a cobra computer with a GT cluster, and obviously my speedo and whatnot are off because of the difference the VSS pulse or whatever. I'd just have to do a little more research to find out exactly how to get the cluster to work in my car. Because I know that the car wont start when a different cluster is thrown into it. So i have to figure that out first, I cant find anything concrete yet, on what id have to do in order for it to work.

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
I am very interested in the Cluster. Right now im running a cobra computer with a GT cluster, and obviously my speedo and whatnot are off because of the difference the VSS pulse or whatever. I'd just have to do a little more research to find out exactly how to get the cluster to work in my car. Because I know that the car wont start when a different cluster is thrown into it. So i have to figure that out first, I cant find anything concrete yet, on what id have to do in order for it to work.

Hmmm, I wish I had an answer for you. I'll keep my eyes open on the boards for the solution.....

I'd think the Cobra ECU + Cobra dash would work well, maybe the year/model/etc, makes a difference :dunno:

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Apr 11, 2006
Hmmm, I wish I had an answer for you. I'll keep my eyes open on the boards for the solution.....

I'd think the Cobra ECU + Cobra dash would work well, maybe the year/model/etc, makes a difference :dunno:

I think maybe id have to do the swap in the Ford dealer parking lot, and then have them flash the computer or something. Im not sure how that would work because They also had to turn off the Pats just to get the car to start (after the cobra computer was put in), maybe that is because of the GT cluster. and im sure id have to at least flash it again cause it would be a new cluster going in. But maybe pats wont be an issue now that its a cobra cluster. lots of ????'s haha

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
do you know if the miles are saved on the cluster or ecu?

trying ot get a 03/04 cluster to work with the 6 speed;...

From what I gathered last night, most guys switch to the 03/04 cobra ecu when trying to run the cluster. It's the easiest way to get it all to work, with the wiring/harness issues, PATS, etc

Let me know if you want to work out a deal for both. I givez u drrrt discount.

Thread Info