FS:03 SB (27kMiles) $20k

Pictures found on this website ----->http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminators-buy-sell-254/637728-fs-03-sb-27kmiles-20k.html

Mileage - 27150 (clean title w/ no accidents)
Exterior - Sonic Blue (very well maintained with no prior paint work)
Interior - Grey Suede inserts (not a single crease in the leather)
Wheels - Black powder coated 18" rims.
Mods
Bassani long tube headers
Full Bassani exhaust system (all cats in place)
Hypercoil Lowering springs w/ Bilstein Struts
2.76 Billetflow pulley w/ 4 idlers
Polish Plenum and Throttle body
CAI (polished)
Venum tune w/ 104, 93, and stock switch on center con
5.0 pro short shifter.
Stage 3 Clutch

$20,000 FIRM I think its a reasonable price for a lightly modded, babied SB with less than 30k on the clock.
[email protected]

wan2play

Aug 4, 2009
^Ya Mark is an idiot. I went to check it out and the car was fine. The ticking noise was a loose heat shield covering one of the cats. The brake pads were completely worn and made noise after a couple minutes of driving. He must of freaked out about it. The car doesnt over heat. HE sold it because he thought it had major problems and I capitalized on the deal. I can have the car inspected for any potential buyers with cash in hand.

wan2play

Aug 4, 2009
I recently moved out with my g/f and the extra cash would help us out. The car was a steal for the condition it was in, and in my situation currently in my junior year of college, a 20,000 dollar car is a bit over the top. I dont want to be living form paycheck to paycheck. It is very stressful. The past 4 weeks of me owning the car have been stressful. I hate being broke.
When my finances are in order next Spring I will definitely be buying a Cobra. Only this time it will be whippled or have a Kenne Bell.

skyhighsd

auto mofo
Mar 25, 2007
Well, the owner before the last is a member on this site and he states that he babied the car. The previous owner and I also have no other choice than to baby it because the rear tires are bald. NO grip at all.

I am the member, it was the guy after me and before Mark that beat the shit out of it. Just so you know I am the second owner of that car and not the third which is the one before Mark.

Chris Liesch

01 True Blue Vert
May 14, 2009
The car overheated because the connector to the fan cracked off, went into the fan and cracked the fan. The fan wouldn't turn on. That is why it was overheating. That problem is fixed. There is some rear suspension work that need to be done. When you hit a bump, I believe the drivers side rear tire jumps all over the place as if a bushing or IRS bracket broke. A guy I know says that the vehicle was in an accident with the owner before Mark. The guy that admitted to beating the crap out of it. The left side fender was replace and repainted. This is just what I heard. I will admit, if I was Mark, I would have put a couple grand into it and it would have been fine. However, does the car still backfire on hard launches. I am not trying to knock the car, it has just been for sale three times in less than 3 months. GL with the sale.

03lightning

boot scootin boogey
Jul 1, 2005
Yes MarkyD was an idiot and could have fixed this car but I really dont think worn breaks explains the rear wheel wobbling around and I beleive I heard this car has had body work because the owner before MarkyD hit a tree...slash didnt you know thats the best way to tell if its been babied or not...babies are bald so the tires on babied cars must also be bald bwahahahahahaha

+1 also want to know about the backfiring

wan2play

Aug 4, 2009
The car needs a tune. It runs rich. That explains the backfiring. I for one has not had an opportunity to launch the car because the tires have been bald since I bought the car. As for the rear suspension, I have not driven in the car long enough to hear a wobble noise. I will take the car into my friends shop to get it inspected.

Thread Info