FOR SALE 92 Mustang 347ci

PRICE CHANGE $2500 OBO
Times are tough and rather than finishing my project I have to let it go. Car is very solid and rust free, origionally from South Carolina, i drove out to pick it up. Car is a 92 LX origional 5.0 5 spd car. Body has 150,xxx and you would never be able to tell. Car is driveable the way it sits. I started sanding down most of the car to get it ready to go to paint. Due to lack of funds and a job i stopped. Most of the interior is out with the exception of the front half. I have everything minus a front windshield to go back into the car. All other interior and exterior parts are accounted for.

Motor/Drivetrain
347 DSS Bullet bottem end with girdle- About 5k miles on engine and drivetrain
GT40 Heads
X Cam
24 lb hr inj
Fuel pump- cant remember what size
Cobra Intake
BBK Shortys
H-Pipe and 40 series Flowmasters with stainless tips
Rebuilt T-5
Spec stage 2 Clutch- new clutch cable
Aluminum Driveshaft
Ford Racing 4.10s
5 Lug conversion front and rear with hardened axles
Brand new Bullet wheels literally have no more than 200 miles on them
Nittos on front and rear

Car also has 2 1/2 inch cowl hood and clear headlights. Just installed a new battery. I have BBK caster camber plates and smoked tail lights still new in the boxes. I know I've missed a few things but feel free to call with any questions. Car is very quick and fun to drive. I was going to put it back in primer and reassemble it and drive it for the rest of the season but I can use the extra money instead. Car will take no more than a day to put back together to drive. As stated, car is driveable and needs to be painted. The interior could use some TLC. I would rate it at a 7 out of 10. But the body is straight and solid with absolutly no rust.

Asking $2500 OBO. Need this thing gone yesterday!
Any questions, don't hesitate to call or pm. 708-878-8741

Thread Info