Role Call: How many Mystics are in the Chicagoland area?

Mystic544

TimmaY
Apr 7, 2004
Peoria, AZ
1996 Mystic here :D
Weird, but I have seen 96 Mystic's out the last couple of weeks three/four different times - usually just catch my eye as I fly by, so not sure if it is the same 1 or 2 cars? All I know is one was very dirty :eek:

Congrats on the 04 purchase. I would love to hear details like did you get it local or pick up in FL, miles, mods, price...I'm in the market for an 03/04 Cobra but it would be awesome to grab an 04 Mystic Chrome so I have both Mystic's in my stable!

:biggthump

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Oct 15, 2004
Schaumburg
Hey, I saw a MystiChrome in Wood Dale last night (Friday) on Irving Park Rd and Wood Dale Rd. heading east. Just wondering if that person is on this site. I know he saw me and heard me as I was coming off of Wood Dale Rd. and going west in Irving Park Rd. I tried to turn around and catch up but he was gone. Also there was a black 03/04 Vert at the Mobil in Wood Dale with his buddy with a NASTY cammed WS6 Trans Am, cool guy!

-Mike

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
SALEENstang96 said:
Hey, I saw a MystiChrome in Wood Dale last night (Friday) on Irving Park Rd and Wood Dale Rd. heading east. Just wondering if that person is on this site. I know he saw me and heard me as I was coming off of Wood Dale Rd. and going west in Irving Park Rd. I tried to turn around and catch up but he was gone. Also there was a black 03/04 Vert at the Mobil in Wood Dale with his buddy with a NASTY cammed WS6 Trans Am, cool guy!

-Mike
I think I have seen this guy around as well, I tried talking to him one day at the BP on Irving and Roselle, but wasn't very talkative :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info