One month down....

Red89gt

Regular
Oct 26, 2004
I quit smoking years ago, just quit cold turkey at work one day.

Now I smoke cigars, after working 12 years in autobody it will be the least of my problems down the road unfortunately. At least with the cigars I might have 1 in two weeks, no more than a few a month, like the doc says, nothing it excess and you will live forever.

Stick with it and you won't regret giving up smoking. I have never met anyone that has.

Good luck!

5pointOhCrap

fine guys ill frikin quit after this weekend then, just to prove u guys wrong...MONDAY FEB 7, 2005, I WILL QUIT SMOKING, AND ALL U FUCKERS BETTER HOLD ME UP TO IT OR ELSE I WONT QUIT!!! SO MAKE SURE U REMIND ME :biggthump :alcoholic

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
i've been quit for 12+ years (used to be 2 packs a day for several years) and I still have the occasional jones for a cig.

the hardest part was finding things to do with my hands and my mouth. charms blow-pops was my outlet.

congrats on kicking a dirty filthy messy habit. your immediate vicinity will be cleaner and have less burn holes for it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info