Don't I deserve a Stiegemeier Port Job???

P

PearlBlue L

well if you get it let me know, i have an extra blower in the bed of my truck waiting to get shipped to him.... just tell her that you got rolled at an atm for about $350... and go to a friends house to put it on when it gets back.. have it mailed to someones house too instead of yours..lol

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
hj16 said:
$500 to Steigmeier decreases the chance of you buying a whore. :)

Dude, shes a chick, just make shit up

Oh you are so bad Hank....but so true so true!

What's your girlfriend got to do with it anyway? You don't think my "wife" knows I spent almost 5g's yet do you? It's not about your girlfriend, and DUDE, don't ask her for money.

Some things are better left unsaid...ever heard that before?

I won't port mine because I want to offer a stock car when I go to sell it to get my 07....."IF" I have to, and I probably will, otherwise this beoch would be ported.

10th03Chic

Okay, first of all just because I am a chic doesn't mean I'm an idot.
Secondly, I figured that if I would buy him something that he would enjoy then I could use it too (clothes and stuff are lame).
FYI, I know what these parts do to his car.... :rolleyes:

So, I'm not Italian for nothing......hehe

10th03Chic

Well....we shall see
Perhaps I might help him...he has this disorder where he buys a ton of parts, then gets rid of them, then wants to buy the same ones he just got rid of...figure that!
But, if he's good...he might get BOTH the T/B and Blower ported!

:D

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
10th03Chic said:
Well....we shall see
Perhaps I might help him...he has this disorder where he buys a ton of parts, then gets rid of them, then wants to buy the same ones he just got rid of...figure that!
But, if he's good...he might get BOTH the T/B and Blower ported!

:D

I think the reality of this post means something totally different. Someone wants a little something on their finger. Watch out Jeff, she's gonna get ya........lol

Just messin with ya Michelle. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info