Whats your bitch about Facebook?

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
I don't remember if this was ever brought up before so I don't want to be a repost, if it was then delete this or merge it. People of Facebook have been annoying the fuck out of me lately so I have been blocking bitches left and right to cure that problem. Okay so here we go.

Facebook is not Twitter. No need to update status every 5 min that you took a dump and then let the dog out.

People acting fake. I know how you act in real life so no need to put on a show and act like some one your not, it is just annoying.

Profile pics that make you look like a MORON.

Girls that bitch. If every status is going to be about why you are lonely and can't find a good man then get off Facebook and pull you head out of your fat ass. There are plenty of good dudes that are like :wavey: but are ignored.

The I love you crap. I have the best girlfriend in the world, OMG we went to Red Robin today and she paid, then we went shopping, blah blah blah I love you so much. No one fucking cares. kthx bye.

Girls that bitch II. Gotta love the status about how every dude is a cheater and a piece of shit. They would rather be single then be with a cheater ect. Again, sorry I dont care.

That is all for now, maybe I will add something later.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
i hate facebook but its the easiest way to keep up w/ friends i dont normally see and its a good way to promote the site.

however, i have blocked probably 90% of my friends list from showing up on my feed for basically the same reasons you listed.

its ALL about attention, doesnt matter if you're a guy or a girl. all the same.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
I don't remember if this was ever brought up before so I don't want to be a repost, if it was then delete this or merge it. People of Facebook have been annoying the fuck out of me lately so I have been blocking bitches left and right to cure that problem. Okay so here we go.

Facebook is not Twitter. No need to update status every 5 min that you took a dump and then let the dog out.

People acting fake. I know how you act in real life so no need to put on a show and act like some one your not, it is just annoying.

Profile pics that make you look like a MORON.

Girls that bitch. If every status is going to be about why you are lonely and can't find a good man then get off Facebook and pull you head out of your fat ass. There are plenty of good dudes that are like :wavey: but are ignored.

The I love you crap. I have the best girlfriend in the world, OMG we went to Red Robin today and she paid, then we went shopping, blah blah blah I love you so much. No one fucking cares. kthx bye.

Girls that bitch II. Gotta love the status about how every dude is a cheater and a piece of shit. They would rather be single then be with a cheater ect. Again, sorry I dont care.

That is all for now, maybe I will add something later.

395697_2880819494144_1069751241_3093100_2040285873_n.jpg

just post up a link to this picture every time you see that crap on FB. done.

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
‎16 TYPES OF PEOPLE ON FACEBOOK Here its goes, too funny! We all have one of each of these types of friends on our list:

1) The "Rooster" – Feels that it is their job to tell Facebook "Good Morning" every day.

2) The "Lurker" – Never posts or comments on your post, but reads everything, and might make reference to your status if they... see you in public.
... ... ...
3) The "Hyena" – Doesn't ever rea...lly say anything, just LOLs and LMAOs at everything.

4) The "Mr/Ms Full of themselves but lonely" -They posted pictures of themselves all the time, & talk about how great life is, but really you know they are unhappy.

5) "Mr/Ms Popular" – Has 4,367 friends for NO reason. They just add people who they said 1 word to the night before but finds them the next morning on Facebook so they can act like they know them.

6) The "Gamer" – Plays Words With Friends, Mafia Wars, Bakes virtual cakes and stuff, etc., ALL DAY.)

7) The "Cynic" – Hates their life, and everything in it, as evidenced by the somber tone in ALL of their status updates.

8) The "Collector" – Never posts anything either, but joins every group and becomes fans of the most random stuff.

9) The "Promoter" – Always sends event invitations to things that you ultimately delete or ignore.

10) The "Liker" – Never actually says anything, but always clicks the "like" button.

11) "Drama Queen/ King" – This person always posts stuff like "I can't believe this!", or "They gonna make me snap today!", in the hopes that you will ask what happened, or what's wrong...but then they never finish telling the story.

12) The "News" – Always updates you on what they are doing and who they are doing it with, no matter how arbitrary, and Lastly....

13) The "Attention Whore" -They are the ones who deactivate their accounts all the time because they get mad when they do not get alot of people who post or like their updates.

15) The "Stalker" -These people will swear up and down that they never go on Facebook, but they are the ones that go on all the time and stalk everyone's page.

16) The "Thief" – Steals status updates... and will probably steal this one...

chris101

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2009
Mt. Prospect, IL
Real Name
yes
wait wait..

my understanding is you have to have a facebook account to be able to look around on facebook, right? ..or has that changed?

^ you can tell I am not a 'facebook' person. I remember people putting links to photos on their facebook selling stuff i was interested in and I couldn't see them since I don't have a facebook account so now when I see a link to a facebook page, I just don't bother looking.

I get a kick out the dumbfounded looks when people ask me for my facebook so they can 'friend me' and I say sorry, "I am not on Facebook"

I don't 'tweet' or am on twitter either! that concept seems like a pretty big waste of time but I have never checked it out so maybe I'm missing something big BUT you know the saying, you can't miss what you don't know ;)

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
I find it fun to look back at the people I went to highschool with and see them in dead end jobs or complain about stupid shit. Is that so wrong?
i'm not trying to start a bullshit war between you and i but honestly.. you shouldn't get pleasure in looking down on others who are less fortunate than yourself. if you want to be a good person, maybe help people.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
i hate facebook but its the easiest way to keep up w/ friends i dont normally see.

:werd:

I find it fun to look back at the people I went to highschool with and see them in dead end jobs or complain about stupid shit. Is that so wrong?

same here, but not exactly fun

i'm not trying to start a bullshit war between you and i but honestly.. you shouldn't get pleasure in looking down on others who are less fortunate than yourself. if you want to be a good person, maybe help people.

Fuck that, its those same people that talked shit in high school (mostly jocks) that haven't done shit and have SERIOUSLY let themselves go

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info