Naperville teacher's aide accused of having sex with student

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/...th-student-20110304,0,6666408.story?track=rss

Lucky guy? :ugh:

A Naperville high school teacher's aide has been accused of having a sexual relationship with a student she had been tutoring for several years, authorities said today.

321838580-04092008.jpg

Deborah Cox :)mamoru:), 58, of the 5 South 200 block of Scots Drive in Naperville, has been charged with aggravated criminal sexual abuse in connection with her alleged relationship with a 2010 Neuqua Valley High School graduate, Naperville police said.

Cox and the student "were involved in a relationship of a sexual nature" from January of last year until the following May, police said, adding they did not believe she had involvement with any other students or that any of the alleged misconduct took place at the school.

She was described as acting as the student's "personal academic tutor" for several years.

Police said they investigated the case for six months before charges were filed.

Cox was arrested Thursday and posted $5,000 bond. She is scheduled to appear in court on April 4

moviebuff

Basically, I like movies
Nov 26, 2007
Hanover Park/Bloomington Normal
start having sex w/ students maybe :dunno:

:rofl: new goal in life

My mom literally sent me the same news clipping 2 seconds after I read it on here. She suggested that maybe she was tutoring a special needs student... ? Which would make it wronger, but would also make more sense with those looks of hers... woof

makes me think of this

tumblr_lc9sljkBU01qex4r5o1_400.jpg

"Buzz, your girlfriend... woof"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info