What are your random cravings for?

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
chicken_rings_lg.jpg

We having a thursday meet or what? Otherwise id be IN for some WC small meet wed night. :pedobear:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
dunno if i can swing this week. definitely not thursday. if not this week, for sure next week. the algonquin WC (while far for some) is the cleanest joint in the land. plus the food is always excellent.

miiiight be able to do tomorrow night. the craving has hit.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
dunno if i can swing this week. definitely not thursday. if not this week, for sure next week. the algonquin WC (while far for some) is the cleanest joint in the land. plus the food is always excellent.

miiiight be able to do tomorrow night. the craving has hit.

no motivation for meets anymore? I thought one of the 12 admins/mods would set one up if you cant. Id do it but no one would come if I did. :bowrofl:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
not the case at all. money is just very tight right now so i need to pick my battles with where i go (tho that really has nothing to do w/ the site itself). that and i'm just busy this week :hs:

i'm in the process of getting things set up with elgin TK. use of the party room when we want it. so TK meets should start happening soon. small meets like WC and such will start happening more...if i can swing tomorrow, ill have the post up first thing in the morning.

i wanna do a holiday party but no one showed up last year so i'm 50/50 on trying again this year.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info