UFC, Strikeforce, WEC, and all MMA.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
was hoping carwin would finish brock in the 1st but he ran out of gas.
Leben's fight was great, and he was able to out last sexy- yama

i hope Kos beats GSP and for that matter, I hope Sonnen brings it vs Silva. those 2 have been lame duck champions for over a year now. not pushing the pace and winning on points. thats ridiculous in the sport of MMA, especially when you are that talented of a fighter.

BJ will wreck edgar, the only reason that BJ didnt do shit was because he had a book tour, why not be the champ during it ? the title is, " why i fight, the belt is just an accessory."

what else ???

randy fighting james T, weird....Randy should be able to control him, as long as he stays away from a power punch

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Ufc 117 coming up and I'm thinking silva vs sonnen is going to be a let down but I'm looking forward to jds vs Nelson... Hoping big country takes it

I hope Sonnen whoops Silva's ass, but I do not see that happening. Silva just makes people look retarded in there when he is trying. I used to like Silva, but his attitude lately makes me hate him.

was hoping carwin would finish brock in the 1st but he ran out of gas.
Leben's fight was great, and he was able to out last sexy- yama

i hope Kos beats GSP and for that matter, I hope Sonnen brings it vs Silva. those 2 have been lame duck champions for over a year now. not pushing the pace and winning on points. thats ridiculous in the sport of MMA, especially when you are that talented of a fighter.

BJ will wreck edgar, the only reason that BJ didnt do shit was because he had a book tour, why not be the champ during it ? the title is, " why i fight, the belt is just an accessory."

what else ???

randy fighting james T, weird....Randy should be able to control him, as long as he stays away from a power punch

I was upset about Carwin's loss to Brock. I loathe Brock Lesnar and want to see him get his ass beat bad, too bad his is such a tough SOB.

I am sick of GSP and Koscheck's lay and pray strategy. We get it, you guys are both dominant wrestlers. How about trying to finish a fucking fight for once. I think the payouts for fighting should be structured around finishing fights. If the fight goes to a decision, then the payout is the lowest. Finish your fight before it ends and get paid more. It is that simple.

Gav'sPurpleZ

TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
I want to see Leban get laid out by Wand.

he has big balls calling him out, but i can see Wandy taking him out

I hope Sonnen whoops Silva's ass, but I do not see that happening. Silva just makes people look retarded in there when he is trying. I used to like Silva, but his attitude lately makes me hate him.

I was upset about Carwin's loss to Brock. I loathe Brock Lesnar and want to see him get his ass beat bad, too bad his is such a tough SOB.

I am sick of GSP and Koscheck's lay and pray strategy. We get it, you guys are both dominant wrestlers. How about trying to finish a fucking fight for once. I think the payouts for fighting should be structured around finishing fights. If the fight goes to a decision, then the payout is the lowest. Finish your fight before it ends and get paid more. It is that simple.

yellow card from pride fighting, lose 10% of your purse ? or was it 10K from your purse ?
either way, if you dont push the pace, then GTFO

I did not see Kos' last fight but when he fought johnson, he got him up against the cage and then choked his ass out

Yeah I agree with most everything already stated.... Except I would like to see the leben and wand fight... Good test to both there jaws.... As for Toney he could get lucky and catch Randy coming in for a shoot but chances are he is going ro get taken down and beat to hell haha. Gsp vs kos-- I think kos knows he can't contend with gsp strength so Id be willing to bet it's goona be a stand up battle where gsp will cAtch him mid 3rd round with a takedown and finish the fight.... At least I hope it gets finished

Strikeforce: coker was talking about a tourney to fill in the soon to be vacant mw title, thoughts on this?
Diaz vs miller- who do you guys wanna see win. Personally I wanna see Diaz get his ass kicked by miller (I'm not a big fan of thug wanna bes)

Gav'sPurpleZ

TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Yeah I agree with most everything already stated.... Except I would like to see the leben and wand fight... Good test to both there jaws.... As for Toney he could get lucky and catch Randy coming in for a shoot but chances are he is going ro get taken down and beat to hell haha. Gsp vs kos-- I think kos knows he can't contend with gsp strength so Id be willing to bet it's goona be a stand up battle where gsp will cAtch him mid 3rd round with a takedown and finish the fight.... At least I hope it gets finished

Strikeforce: coker was talking about a tourney to fill in the soon to be vacant mw title, thoughts on this?
Diaz vs miller- who do you guys wanna see win. Personally I wanna see Diaz get his ass kicked by miller (I'm not a big fan of thug wanna bes)

please review my 1st post.....gsp will not allow it to stand for 3 rds and if he takes Kos down, he will lay on top of him.... he will not finish anything.

its too bad alves doesnt have a ground game, or else he would have faired better against GSP. i was hoping they would keep it standing but GSP took him down and did nothing.... elbow here, attempted submission there.....

i was rooting for hardy too, thats a tough mofo with all those submissions he lasted through

Yep I read lol and I kept that in mind however I'm thinking/hoping that gsp will prove a point by finishing this fight since everyone was so hard on his ass for not finishing hardy! IMO I think he has to prove something to everyone agian why he is the ww champ! He is no pushover just it is alot harder to finish fights when the guy your holding down is strong and knows how to play the hold game. Kos is a great fighter but he is cocky and that's going to cost him when he stands and brawls.. Only reason why he went with take downs and ground and pound on his last fight was because he knew he was out steengthed in stand up, so Instead of taking a chance and getting caught he brought the fight to his level(wrestling). Kos is good but gsp is better at ground work submissions and is way more overpowering! Kos best bet is to stand since he beleive his strikeing ability is his only strength.

Either way I'm hoping gsp wins one way or
another cause that would mean silva vs gsp next year late
spring.... So Dana white says anyways

I agree not signing hendo was a mistake.... It's a shame that he could not do anything against shields. But shields will be good marketing for the ufc once signed to fight silva or gsp! My guess is he will fight as a welterw agian only because silva is way to dominate and he prolly could not deal with silva in any aspect... I'm not a silva fan but you have to admit he can do work(when he feels like it)

gsp and anderson silva ?

not a chance, gsp walks around @ like 178lbs...whereas silva walks around at like 225 or something crazy like that.

besides, silva would maul GSP, if he asserted himself.

maybe Kos can catch GSP with a haymaker and knock his french ass out !

This is what Dana white had mentioned! I would like to see it but I don't think gsp has enough to beat silva... Crazy things have happened tho with underdogs! Actually Silva said he will fight at whatever weight gsp wants 185 180 170 he was saying he wants to prove that pound or pound he is the best kn the world

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info