I like watches...but this is a bit much...

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BotK2NiHnRO/?utm_source=ig_embed

IG link, so may need to refresh a couple of times...

None of that measures up to the Horny Watch, though. Followers of Drake’s Instagram account will be familiar with the Horny Watch because, in what’s either a weird-and-dorky move or just a standard rich person flex, he has raved about it there.

When Drake wore this poetic watch to Game 5 of the NBA Finals on Monday night, the poetry on display was notably randier—“it would appear,” Complex’s Trace William Cowen wrote, “Drake went with... ‘I’d love to kiss your pussy.’” That is, he set up his watch such that this message would appear, and then put the watch on and went to the basketball game.

What kind of watch is this? I will break with our policies about naming brands because this is important: It is called a Richard Mille RM 69 Erotic Tourbillon, and it costs only $750,000. “Only 30 examples [of the horny watch] were made,” the style blog D’Marge writes, “as a tribute to the brand’s history of creativity.”

Here’s how this exquisite timepiece works:

As a tourbillon movement, The watch offers wearers a choice of intimate messages as the word bars rotate on the dial.

The top bar features changeable phrases like: “I want to”; “I need to”; “I long to”; “I lust to”; “I’d love to” and “Let me”

The middle bar joins it up with adjectives like: “explore”; “taste”; “kiss”; “arouse”; “devour”; and “caress”

And the bottom bar lights up the message with: “you tonight”; “your lips”; “your body”; “your nipples”; “your pussy”; and “you madly”

Get the combination right and it could read: “Let me devour your pussy”

Or, as Mille’s own promotional copy puts it, “Activated on request by pressing a button at 10 o’clock, [the horny watch’s random sex-phrase generator] plainly reveals the wearers’ deepest desires.” Terrific!

Is this indeed a fitting tribute to the Richard Mille brand’s history of creativity? That’s not for me to say, really, but I don’t see why not. Is this a good way to spend $750,000? I probably should stay out of that one, too, as I do not have $750,000, which makes it kind of academic whether I would or would not spend three-quarters of a million dollars on a watch that leers something about my nipples at me every time I look at it. If I am being honest, I would probably spend the money on something else—surely there’s an $875,000 watch that displays, on an otherwise useless digital display, the word TIDDIES. But, again, this is academic.

It’s academic because the horny watch belongs to Drake, as it was seemingly always destined to. By all means admire Drake for his accomplishments and his successes, which are all real. But remember that Drake has done all that he’s done while also being the sort of person who would own and wear the horny watch.

:ugh:

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Wow, I have a hard time spending more than a couple hundred bucks on a watch. Though me buying a couple hundred collar watch is equivalent to Drake buying a $750k watch. Actually, after throwing some numbers around knowing he's probably worth $150M...his $750k watch is less of his net worth that what mine might be...by half.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info