IN: child starving death, reason why you won't hear about it

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
IMO it's worse than the Aj Fruend case...

https://www.ky3.com/content/news/Da...hackled-in-bathtub-and-starved-510704381.html

He was chained to the washcloth bar in the bathtub, and had the electric dog shock collar affixed to his neck,” the affidavit says.

The coroner said the boy was severely emaciated, weighing only about 50 pounds.

Swain said Flores has a Mexican passport, and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has placed a detainer on Flores, asking local authorities to keep her in custody.

"She reported that she is here on a work visa, which was no longer valid because she didn’t have employment," Swain said.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
The older I get, the more I think the punishment should fit the crime. Chain the parents in a bathtub and let them starve to death.

I've thought that pretty much my whole life. The older I get, the weaker I think our society becomes by showing criminals like these mercy by NOT executing them. Might be why vicious sick crimes like these are becoming more common. Punishment should deter crime, but it doesnt since we are so lenient.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
It's fucking sick. I feel terrible when my son isn't feeling well and I can tell he's miserable. I can't imagine being the one to deliberately do something like that. It goes against all parenting instincts. People like that do not deserve to be on this Earth. The pain and suffering kids have had to endure is sickening.

The article stated that they moved out of Florida because they had too many run-in's with child services. It's too bad that their move wasn't follow more closely by authorities.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
I've thought that pretty much my whole life. The older I get, the weaker I think our society becomes by showing criminals like these mercy by NOT executing them. Might be why vicious sick crimes like these are becoming more common. Punishment should deter crime, but it doesnt since we are so lenient.

It's way cheaper to give them 3 hots and a cot forever, than try and execute them. I too would prefer eye for an eye justice, especially in crimes against children. But I'm also a practical person, and don't want to spend tax payer money...the problem is it costs WAY more to execute someone, after all the appeals, court proceedings, and everything, than just to keep them in prison making license plates for $.10 an hour.

bmoore04

TCG Elite Member
Jul 30, 2010
Winfield IL
It's way cheaper to give them 3 hots and a cot forever, than try and execute them. I too would prefer eye for an eye justice, especially in crimes against children. But I'm also a practical person, and don't want to spend tax payer money...the problem is it costs WAY more to execute someone, after all the appeals, court proceedings, and everything, than just to keep them in prison making license plates for $.10 an hour.

If the fear of said punishment stopped 1 kid from being tortured it would be worth it.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
It doesnt have to be expensive if you rope them up immediately after trial. For those who are 100% guilty, beyond any doubt, they should be executed IMMEDIATELY. No appeals, no stay of execution, no pussyfooting around. Just get rid of them, QUICKLY!

That's one thing the old western days did right.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004

That's a systematic problem we've forced ourselves. In cases of overwhelming guilt beyond a reasonable doubt...they should cap the appeals at 1 appeal.

When your appeal is lost, it is instant execution.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
That's a systematic problem we've forced ourselves. In cases of overwhelming guilt beyond a reasonable doubt...they should cap the appeals at 1 appeal.

When your appeal is lost, it is instant execution.

Yeah, I wish the system were different, but it's what we have, and I don't see it changing anytime soon unfortunately...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info