Its Life or Death.... B!TCH

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
holy shit and not a cop in sight! In the utopia of San Fran Cisco, so no one would be armed enough to stop him legally.

Update:
December 30, 2018 12:42pm, #BreakingNews: Culprit identified as Melton Earl Kelly (25) Of Oakland, Ca featured here as the attacker has been detained circa 7AM PST! He’s been booked & charged with 11 felony accounts including Drugs / Narcotics, Resisting Arrest, Robbery and Attempted Murder. Thanks to my documentation, cooperation with SFPD and people who tipped vs trolled me on social media. We are one community!

Summary:
A fight ensued between two males outside a Carl’s Jr. in San Francisco, Ca this evening near Powell Street Station. According to the restaurant private security, the two were arguing over the rights to a Bluetooth speaker they stole from someone or somewhere. It quickly escalated into a brawl. Others tried to intervene--verbally and physically, and stop the dominant fighter but to no avail. 911 was called multiple times. Prior to the S.F.P.D. and paramedics' arrival, a doctor from Glide who was strolling by stepped in to help. All the other onlookers eventually left before PD arrived. I stuck around to provide pictures of the assailant who robbed and brutalized the other to a state of near unconsciousness. I also provided directions to which the culprit fled.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Once the fight was obviously over i would had stopped it.
If that fuck resisted I would had beat his ass.

No way I could stand around and let an asshole kick someone in their head when they are unconscious. Attempted murder was a good charge.
Fuck that little prick

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info