Paging all you tinfoil folks - Conspiracy theory about the wildfires

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
70aa562101c3813e9888201d6fa6bbdb.gif

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I just assumed it was the Russians. Though the use of DEW's would just highlight how inefficiently the government is using money. They'll spend millions and millions of dollars in R&D on laser weapons when they could just use a .99 Zippo lighter to accomplish the same thing. Hell, even a lighter isn't cost effective. You could have someone go out there and rub two sticks together.

BigJohnson

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2013
Dont see why we would destroy our own land and resources without it benefiting anyone. Insurance companies are going to loose their asses in this. And they are the ones who dictate a lot of what happens here.

Now if it was a scorched earth move on an impending ww3 I think we'd torch both coasts to make a land approach by opposing forces harder.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I detest clicking into gizmodo but, I was bored.

The author, if you do a little research, is more of an activist than a writer. At the least, she has pretty strong views on political subjects.

She mentions in a tweet that she wrote the story to generate emails.

In the article, she negatively equates Q Anon (right wing group) with the people who are pushing this theory. Twice. (Q Anon = crazies)

At the very end she casually mentions the most likely cause is a downed power line which was reported on days ago.

Click bait BS.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info