Its all fun and games until.......................

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
If you're going to use a chair to wipe your face, wouldn't it be easier to just leave the chair on the ground and put your face into the cloth seat? Or does the speed of a flying chair help absorb more of the liquid? I'm not a physics guy.

Plus when thrown, you might catch the business end of the chair if the thrower accidentally puts any rotation on it. Clearly the thrower of this chair was inexperienced.

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Oct 5, 2008
Streamwood
Real Name
Brian G
If you're going to use a chair to wipe your face, wouldn't it be easier to just leave the chair on the ground and put your face into the cloth seat? Or does the speed of a flying chair help absorb more of the liquid? I'm not a physics guy.

Plus when thrown, you might catch the business end of the chair if the thrower accidentally puts any rotation on it. Clearly the thrower of this chair was inexperienced.

:rofl: @ "business end of the chair". Does it matter when a chair becomes a projectile?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info