Terrarium TV shutdown for good!

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Idk if you follow Troypoint, but this is what they sent me. I can give links if you want too.

This TROYPOINT Newsletter email address is not monitored for replies. Please use the links at the bottom of this page if you need to update your delivery settings.

Hello Jef,
Usually when something big hits, I get the news out to you quickly but unfortunately, that didn't happen this time.
Over the past 36 hours, my site has been hit with so much traffic that it brought down my server. My web server consists of 16 CPU cores and 16GB of RAM Memory...not enough I guess for this type of traffic...WoW!
Lots of people are looking for Terrarium TV alternatives since it shut down yesterday.
This issue is now fixed but if you notice the site doesn't load for you, please check back.
Also, many of you have posted comments on my Website over the past day and those will not be published due to this problem. I believe there were over 1,000 comments sitting in the cue and most are pertaining to the Terrarium TV shutdown.
You have probably noticed the message that pops up when trying to access Terrarium TV that it has been discontinued.
There is a new "patched" Terrarium TV release that is working and I have pointed my shortcode*troypoint.com/ttv*to the download page for this on my Website. You can install this through Downloader app.
This should continue working for a few more months and even longer if you are using Real-Debrid.
You must uninstall your current version of Terrarium TV prior to installing this one. My tutorial will still work since all I had to do was update the download link.
Click Here for [Patched] Terrarium TV Tutorial
I have also put together a new post on my Website with four Terrarium TV Alternatives that should help you as well.
Click Here for Terrarium TV Alternatives
I hope you have a great day. More coming later this week in my actual TROYPOINT Newsletter.
Troy

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Kodi gets clogged up with broken links from repositories that aren't updating or are no longer in service.

If you do a fresh install occasionally and load newer, currently working repositories, a lot of the problems you are having go away.

Use the Indigo app to control logging functions (to see where the error is) and to fresh start Kodi. You may need to delete your Kodi user file in Windows to remove the previous repositories and apps.

There are tutorials/videos on how to do this. Too long for me to go into here.

I decided it was time tonight because I couldn't get Yoda to install. After deleting/cleaning up the bad repositories in the Kodi files, it loaded and works fine.

I'm going to load Genesis, Covenant and Sports Devil again if they are all still functioning. I'll google each one to see if they are still working or if they have been shut down. Because the governments get the repositories closed down occasionally, you need to keep deleting old ones and installing new.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info