Guy confessed to killing pregnant wife and daughters

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
Body of missing Colorado woman found at husband's place of work, police say | Fox News

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/16/us/colorado-husband-arrested-wife-missing/index.html

Authorities on Thursday discovered three bodies they believe to be a missing Colorado woman and her two young daughters, officials said. Police are working to confirm their identities.

Shanann Watts, who was 15 weeks pregnant, was reported missing Monday along with her two daughters, Bella, 4, and Celeste, 3. Her husband, Chris Watts, was taken into custody Wednesday night and is being held in the Weld County Jail, north of Denver, the Frederick Police Department said in a statement.

"At this point we have been able to recover a body that we're quite certain is Shanann Watts' body," Colorado Bureau of Investigation Director John Camper told reporters Thursday.
The same day, Frederick Police said they believed they found the bodies of Bella and Celeste.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
I don't think they were his kids, but his wife was pregnant

Why do you say that? Everything I'm hearing and reading they have been married longer then the kids are old.

Also when I watched the long interview. I could tell that dude had something to do with it. He smirked way to much and did not seem sincere at all.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
hrmmm wonder where they are going with this. This was a defense request. Wonder if he is going to try and say his wife killed them and then he killed her. We shall see I guess.

His attorneys asked a court Friday to require pathologists doing autopsies on the bodies of his family to swab the little girls' necks and hands for DNA, court filings show.
In a second motion, obtained by CNN affiliate KDVR, defense attorneys asked the court to compel the coroner's office to look for DNA under the mother's fingernails and on her hands

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area
Soak him in gasoline, light him on fire

The problem with that is some people don't want these POS criminals & brain defects tortured.
They think every one can be "SAVED", no matter how horrible the crime.
If we just purge the POS animals from society, swiftly & without giving these pussy's ammunition they can use about inhumane treatment,
it will be easier to get rid of them.
It amazes me how these clueless losers care more about the POS animals then their innocent victims??

I don't need revenge, I don't need them to suffer, I just want the animals removed from the gene pool as swiftly & cheaply as possible!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info