Hot Water Challenge

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
How stupid is the youth of America? Latest internet challenge is the hot water challenge. Have boiling water poured all over you or suck it up through a straw.

An 8 year old girl died swallowing water she sucked up through a straw.

This guy is going to have scars. Dumbfucks. Do parents really need to say "Don't pour boiling water on yourself? Don't drink boiling water?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5xM8HeUb80

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Oct 5, 2008
Streamwood
Real Name
Brian G
The 8 year old being killed is just tragic. I want my son to grow up being caring and polite to all people, but how else to I explain to him that there are some really stupid people out there that will be considered his "peers" without turning him into an asshole or jaded towards everyone?

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
From the video, it sounds like his friends did it to him as a 'prank' while he was sleeping. I'd be looking for some new friends. And I'm pretty sure, as a parent, I'd be looking to recoup those medicals costs from his friends.

better hope his friends parents have some form of insurance they can go after, otherwise they are getting noting id bet.

not that the court wouldn't rule in burn victims favor, but you cant get money from someone that has nothing. at least in a lump. you might get 15% of what they have for a LONG time.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
better hope his friends parents have some form of insurance they can go after, otherwise they are getting noting id bet.

not that the court wouldn't rule in burn victims favor, but you cant get money from someone that has nothing. at least in a lump. you might get 15% of what they have for a LONG time.

From the video, it sounds like his friends did it to him as a 'prank' while he was sleeping. I'd be looking for some new friends. And I'm pretty sure, as a parent, I'd be looking to recoup those medicals costs from his friends.

I just don’t get it....

HOW are kids today just that stupid? Everyone knows what it’s like to have too to hot water when washing your hands or in the shower, and they think it’s fun to toss it on someone.

That isn't a prank, that's assault with a deadly weapon. This should be serious jail time.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
The 8 year old being killed is just tragic. I want my son to grow up being caring and polite to all people, but how else to I explain to him that there are some really stupid people out there that will be considered his "peers" without turning him into an asshole or jaded towards everyone?

Very hard. I tried. My daughter is smart, and is polite, but she really isnt a people person "because they are stupid". Thats just what she learned from school. :rofl:

So just instill those good qualities, and hold onto your butts. We tell her not everyone is stupid, but dont be surprised if they are.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info