perhaps if he DIDN'T MURDER SOMEONE... :hsughlol: :roflpicard:

34344335_646243505712479_8675272766083039232_n.jpg

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1003387827395186688

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
The party just needs to move away from people like him to gain more ground IMO.

They really need to make much stronger pushes in local smaller government and get their policies working on that level and work their way up, but trying for President status might help reach that coveted threshold one day.

I thought we would have hit it in 2016 with as bad as the candidates were...

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Yeah, I'll still vote Libertarian...

The Republicans and Democrats are disgusting. And I don't give any fucks about your "wasting your vote" argument, because we can go back to the famous quote. "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result."

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
You guys follow an ideal but the reality of your party is far from that ideal.

No offense but that's just as bad as the mislead Democrats and Republicans.

So you admit your party is also bad... :s00ls:

I agree. No party is perfect, nor is any candidate for any party perfect. In 99% of instances though I align the most with the Libertarian stance which is why I am a member of the party.

It's simple, you want my vote, earn it by taking up more of my stances. :dunno:

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI

The Republicans and Democrats are disgusting. And I don't give any fucks about your "wasting your vote" argument, because we can go back to the famous quote. "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result."

I could make the argument that voting in general applies to that quote.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
So you admit your party is also bad... :s00ls:

I agree. No party is perfect, nor is any candidate for any party perfect. In 99% of instances though I align the most with the Libertarian stance which is why I am a member of the party.

It's simple, you want my vote, earn it by taking up more of my stances. :dunno:

Spot on.. Are we just waiting for the right Libertarian candidate or is that even enough because most people who also align to the party 99% will need to step away from the 2 major parties to get something done?

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)

My issue is I hated the past voting history of Weld, and Johnson had stuck his foot in his mouth a bunch by trying to suck up to Hillary people. When you're playing your self on a conservative field and sucking up to Hillary there's a problem. She's not a "fine public servant" she is part of the corruption problem. I'm going to disregard the Aleppo stuff which was a clear hit job. I don't just want different, I want better. Crap by a different name is still crap, and I may as well stick with crap from a brand I know and (don't really) trust.

This says nothing about Greg Weld being a RINO who was not only into government health care but also pro gun control. Why the fuck would you put that person on a Libertarian ticket? You have to be fucking insane. I'll be damned if I am going to reward such behavior by a purported "alternative." When they get that shit right I'll vote for them.

Perhaps Ben Shapiro summed it up best though:

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/761584659033534464?lang=en

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
It sucks too because I truly believe a majority of people out there are Libertarian but they just don't know it. They stick to whatever letter is next to the candidates name, the candidate be damned.

Hell, people have gotten elected when they're not even on the ticket currently because they're dead or withdrew simply because people check for the D or R instead of who is actually best.

When my parents take a "political test" they always appear on the "conservative leaning libertarian" spectrum, but theyre both military nuts and vote Republican just because my Dad is a vet and they want the team that is most pro-military.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info