Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
This kid is gonna die owning millions.

Eagle Creek Fire teen ordered to pay $36 million - KOIN

The Eagle Creek Fire started on September 2 2017 and burned 48,000 acres of forest land. The 15-year-old pleaded guilty to charges in February.

The court acknowledged the teen cannot pay the full judgment and is allowing him to set up a payment plan. The court can grant a full or partial satisfaction of the restitution after 10 years if the teen completes probation, does not commit additional offenses and complies with payment plan.

The court awarded restitution to the state in the amount of $36,618,330.24 on behalf of the following victims in the following amounts:

$5,000 to Iris Schenk

$8,111.44 to Allstate Insurance

$31,550.90 to Oregon State Parks

$100,000 to Heuker Properties

$168,000 to Trail Club of Oregon

$1,048,877.52 to Union Pacific Railroad

$1,643,035.38 to Oregon State Fire Marshall

$12,500,00 to ODOT

$21,113,755 to US Forest Service

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I'm not defending the moron, but it sounds like it was not really arson. These knuckleheads were lighting fireworks and started the fire. I'm just saying that the intent doesn't seem like it was to create a massive fire.

But either way, I'd be keeping my nose real clean so that I get off the hook for the $$$.

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
:rofl: :rofl: this website is really something else sometimes.

Seriously.

Oh Shit. I fucked up. Really REALLY bad! Can't make it good, can't make it up, sometimes bad shit just happens.

Move on and unfortunately everyone has to lick their wounds.

Should he be spanked? Oh yeah. Killed? Maybe not. No intent, just idiot. Don't kill for idiot or no one would be left.

MuffHugger

Formerly GTP Mike
Jun 16, 2008
Lil Romeoville
Real Name
Mike
"The goal in this is to not get every last dollar the youth will make or ever will, but it will provide a structure so victims are acknowledged in their loss and the payments are made so that the youth has the ability to do that, and also to reform him, and also to deter criminal conduct," Lemman said.

I think most of the judgment is for stopping other idiots from doing the same thing in the future. The kid will never pay most of it.

This

Kaeghl

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 18, 2008
Aurora, IL
LOL!!! Payment plan

If he pays just 500,000 of that over the course of his life, i'd be incredibly surprised. I don't expect a convicted felon arsonist to land a dream job paying him millions anytime soon. McDonalds or Walmart is going to be this guy's lifelong position.

he's 15. they will petition to have the record sealed on his 18th birthday

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

Maybe if more real punishment would happen, these POS losers would under stand kids should not learn the hard way, at someone else expense!!!!!!

Every nickle above minimum wage this POS ever earns should go directly to his victims!!!

No vacations, no hot rods, he gets food, clothes and a roof over his head, the rest is taken immediately!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info