TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
qlrjagvyz27l7p1mqu6t.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I have mixed feelings. I grew up listening to Bill Cosby's comedy. He was hilarious. Literal roll on the floor laughing at times. I watched the Cosby show with my kids and enjoyed it. I miss that part of the man.

He has been found guilty of committing bad crimes. He took women's choices away from them for his own benefit and violated their bodies. Drugging women is really scuzzy.

He is guilty and will be punished as a rich person is. You don't get the "Take him away and put in f*ck you in the butt prison". You get "Get your affairs in order. How long will this take? A year? OK. Then, barring further continuances, you will be incarcerated... in a country club level prison or even home arrest if his lawyers are good enough.

Lawyers.

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

That would totally suck!!!!!
They should be dragged away in cuffs immediately, he's had how many month's to get his affairs in order.

This POS and others like him are brain defects!!!
When you are that rich & that famous, you sure and hell don't need to rape anyone.
There are ton's of smoking hot 18 year old morons that will do anything & every thing you ask them to do.
I'm doing a movie, do you want a part, bend over and squeal like a pig.
I'm developing a new TV series, bring a friend over & we'll discuss a part for you.

Plus this loser was married!!!
You want to bang young bimbo's & morons, don't get married.
Just like all the other brain defects.
That sanducski POS was married, that subway POS was married, that POS rapist bill was married.
Be a man whore or get married, you can't do both.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info